Votes: 32 13.0%
  • high colesterol

Votes: 20 8.1%
  • cheese on fachts

Votes: 28 11.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The board will offer a terse announcement that he's leaving Everton "by mutual consent" when they learn that for many years, Benitez has been the leader of a gang of international jewel thieves.

Are you not getting characters from Despicable Me 2 and Toy Story 2 mixed up?

1625059744780.png

The same as Managers who preceded him = not good enough - not my choice, but I will always support my club as for the posters upset - think on if he does well that lot of fans over the park will be pig sick......

They were when we grabbed players from them who turned into greats,,,, Morrissey, & Sheedy..... eg

We've two choices

1 get on board the Benitez Express
2 head out of town

I support Everton therefore I support (takes deep breath, calms nerves, takes valium) R... Ra...Raf... the new manager.

Think we should call him Beni to differentiate him from that tw@t that was at Analfield.

This current team of the next episode of Walking Dead. A fire needs to be put under each bum. Dreadful coast in to finish the last season. I'd have Ferguson with a cricket bat ready to dish out to joy to any laggards.

We've two choices

1 get on board the Benitez Express
2 head out of town

I support Everton therefore I support (takes deep breath, calms nerves, takes valium) R... Ra...Raf... the new manager.

Think we should call him Beni to differentiate him from that tw@t that was at Analfield.
:D Better than Top Cat - Mr Dibble lol

Status
Not open for further replies.