Votes: 32 13.0%
  • high colesterol

Votes: 20 8.1%
  • cheese on fachts

Votes: 28 11.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rafael's unveiling video should be good. The camera glides down the corridors of Everton FC, takes a sharp turn into the men's bogs, and fronts an engaged cubicle. The stall door opens and reveals Rafael sitting on the khazi reading a copy of Shoot! He looks up into the lens and a fart echoes in the pan. He grins and slowly shuts the door. What a manager.

He'll be crap and get sacked. I doubt we'll be bad enough this year although it isn't impossible. Next year after finishing 10th and 13th it'll probably happen.

Everyone knows he won't see out his 3 year contract. He is one of the most ill conceived appointments in our history.
That's a high bar mate...it will be a mixture of b & c - fans and being crap, it always is.
Ancelotti got a bit lucky with no crowd (and cushions) to put even more pressure on him.

I'll admit, I thought he could turn it round this coming season, it was going to be hard, but doable and would depend on if the fans could see WIP...and Moshiri's patience - as always

The board will offer a terse announcement that he's leaving Everton "by mutual consent" when they learn that for many years, Benitez has been the leader of a gang of international jewel thieves.

new assistant manager Dirk Kuyt shatters DCL's right leg after demonstrating to the club the proper way to tackle

The fat spanish waiter is lucky that on paper we have a do-able chance to be near the top after a few games. I'm not fooled though, his teams play turgid 'football' and he's one of those types who falls out with people around him.

Moshiri has taken a huge gamble, this is on him, he has to take the flak for when it goes wrong as he has clearly ignored our traditions by appointing a man at the tail end of his career who will only be remembered for what he did for the other lot. So many decent choices elsewhere.. the first bad spell (and it WILL come) and it will get ugly. Rafael will have to delay that bad spell as far as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.