Votes: 32 13.0%
  • high colesterol

Votes: 20 8.1%
  • cheese on fachts

Votes: 28 11.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our first 6 games, I've got to say he has a nice early run to get some early points up, 12 points from them should see a few who havent already joined the Rafael fancub convert.
10 points would be fine.

H Southampton
A Leeds
A Brighton,
H Burnley,
A Villa,
H Norwich

Our first 6 games, I've got to say he has a nice early run to get some early points up, 12 points from them should see a few who havent already joined the Rafael fancub convert.
10 points would be fine.

H Southampton
A Leeds
A Brighton,
H Burnley,
A Villa,
H Norwich
The three home games are and should be winnable and would definitely help benitez breathing space

I'm glad Carlo has left tbh he seemed disinterested, and the football in the run in for Europe was a disgrace.....

Best performances we've had out of Davies, Pickford and Purple Patch :coffee:

10 points would be fine.

H Southampton
A Leeds
A Brighton,
H Burnley,
A Villa,
H Norwich

I think 10 would be disappointing to be honest. We need 12+ IMO.

Long range sniper rifle.
1 bullet between the eyes from a barn roof just outside of Caldy.

*taps nose

I think 10 would be disappointing to be honest. We need 12+ IMO.
Yeah but theres need, and then what would be acceptable, he isn't going to turn this lot into a top 6 side over night.
I think my.point was more he has to.pipe a few down, 6 points for example and all hell will brake lose, but 10 will have a few see sign of progress if its mostly from our home form.

I think its a nice run of games for us/him

Yeah but theres need, and then what would be acceptable, he isn't going to turn this lot into a top 6 side over night.
I think my.point was more he has to.pipe a few down, 6 points for example and all hell will brake lose, but 10 will have a few see sign of progress if its mostly from our home form.

I think its a nice run of games for us/him

I think 10 points and all hell breaks lose to be honest. It would be a poor return against a very easy set of fixtures IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.