Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter...decent article
"In an interview with Toffee TV in November 2019, circulated widely on social media in recent days, the first-team coach described Allardyce’s inevitably ill-fated tenure as “the toughest time of my career as a coach and also as an Everton fan. It was incredibly hurtful, stressful and it was tough to go through that period of time when we were winning games of football and we were getting booed off the pitch. It completely broke my heart”. Ferguson, no doubt to Moshiri’s immense relief, has agreed to remain part of Benítez’s backroom team having been overlooked for the job. The Scot is willing to put Everton first and himself through that again."

lol lol lol

What a 'kin clown.

"In an interview with Toffee TV in November 2019, circulated widely on social media in recent days, the first-team coach described Allardyce’s inevitably ill-fated tenure as “the toughest time of my career as a coach and also as an Everton fan. It was incredibly hurtful, stressful and it was tough to go through that period of time when we were winning games of football and we were getting booed off the pitch. It completely broke my heart”. Ferguson, no doubt to Moshiri’s immense relief, has agreed to remain part of Benítez’s backroom team having been overlooked for the job. The Scot is willing to put Everton first and himself through that again."

lol lol lol

What a 'kin clown.

There is a lot, and I do mean a lot, not to like about this paragraph.

lol lol lol

What a 'kin clown.
What's your issue with this? He has quoted an interview with Ferguson which has been rife on twitter etc. over the last week or so?

Have listened to the Spitter on the All together Now podcast...does make some valid points about the Waiter.

Only time he's had big success is when he's in a fight. Valencia, Napoli, the RS (against Jose, Fergie, Wenger) and were underdogs against bigger sides. Makes a point that is a better fit for us at the moment.

Like we decided to move over to goodison but some of us remained to create Liverpool.

Dady issues Fc

Hermit crabs

Think the club are achieving what they wanted by dragging it on.

I am feeling a sense of apathy about it all.

Lost all the fight about it.
I believe this to be the case too.

I am still totally against this appointment. But now he's here, I'm an Evertonian so I am going to try and give him a chance to show what he can do with the players he has and who he gets in and how the team progresses. Currently I am apathetic about the situation.

I think most coaches would be on a hiding to nothing here at the moment so he'll have to be exceptional to make it through a full season. If he's here at the end of the season, playing attacking winning football built on a solid defence and midfield then he'll have my respect.

If he wants me as a fan he needs to produce to the levels that the kopites take down any reference to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.