Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know what the team will be on the opening day.

---------------Pickford

Coleman - Keane - Mina - Digne

Iwobi - Davies - Gomes - Richarlison

--------------Sigurdsson

-----------------DCL

from that team the only players I would actually want to see on the opening day would be digne and Pickford

With Copa America and then the Olympics, I wouldn’t have thought any clubs would be going in for him this summer, but you never know.

Agree that he could be a key player for the way Benítez plays, hard worker and tactically follows instructions
The stories about Ancelotti taking him to Madrid appear to have fizzled out. It's that type of club that'll prise him away.

With Copa America and then the Olympics, I wouldn’t have thought any clubs would be going in for him this summer, but you never know.

Agree that he could be a key player for the way Benítez plays, hard worker and tactically follows instructions
"Run around a bit, feign injury, sulk, miss that chance - I said SULK"

That's my boy

But 20mil players are gambles. After Sig & Richarlison, nearly every player we have bought in the last 3yrs have been in the 20/29mil bracket.

Finding 3 Godfrey’s wouid be fantastic. But Watkins cost 30mil,
Toney they’re taking 35. Buendia was 35mil and these are from the championship.

We need a 40/50 mil top class player to walk straight into this team, especially if we lose James . Either an attacking midfielder or winger

My point is, we shouldn't be obsessed with how much we spend. It should be who we spend it on.

Limited? Who said it was limited?
PL financial compliance rules. FFP - even with amalgamated years for COVID. The fact the only player we were looking to shift for big money is instead going on loan to PSG for another year.

May be boosted if we sell DCL mind.I'm 100% convinced that we're going to sell DCL and replace him with Seferovic - and that terrifies me. But that's just my opinion.

The stories about Ancelotti taking him to Madrid appear to have fizzled out. It's that type of club that'll prise him away.
None of those kinds of clubs have any money though...only PSG. Domestically maybe United, Spurs or Arsenal... The last two I wouldn't sell to on principal and United just spent big on Sancho

None of those kinds of clubs have any money though...only PSG. Domestically maybe United, Spurs or Arsenal... The last two I wouldn't sell to on principal and United just spent big on Sancho
Those clubs ALWAYS have cash. Banks afford them credit because they know they'll always be top dogs and bounce back with massive commercial deals.

Isn't the club supposed to be stopping him going the Olympics? Last I heard anyway

I for one am quite concerned that we aren’t going to be able to sell a single player yet again this window.

I've heard we're loaning Richarlison out to real madrid for the remainder of his contract.

keep it on the downlow though...the fact that that wouldn't even suprise me if that actually happened has depressed me :(

Those clubs ALWAYS have cash. Banks afford them credit because they know they'll always be top dogs and bounce back with massive commercial deals.
Maybe, but their losses are hundreds and hundreds of millions deep between them and Barcelona. 2B€ of debt, only signing free transfers. Think Madrid are putting all their effort into Camavinga and Mbappe free transfers next summer. Maybe the opportunity for a swap deal involving players like Rodrygo and Reinier would be there with Madrid if Richarlison is desperate to go... But pure cash would be really hard for them

Status
Not open for further replies.