Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come he dominants in the air? Where is Holgate?
Thats what im saying, is he better than what we have right now? how can we splash 50 m on a player that had a breakout season its just madness, even Keane had a "breakout" season at Burnley

it just seems short sited IMO, its spending money on a fancy toy that made the england squad, its not the way forward.

Mason not there because i think we have realised that he may not reach the potential we all hoped he would.

There's cash to spend. Give the Conquistador a week to settle in and we'll see some big signings go through.

I just hope he keeps Richarlison. He could be a key player for the way RB sets up.

There's cash to spend. Give the Conquistador a week to settle in and we'll see some big signings go through.

I just hope he keeps Richarlison. He could be a key player for the way RB sets up.
With Copa America and then the Olympics, I wouldn’t have thought any clubs would be going in for him this summer, but you never know.

Agree that he could be a key player for the way Benítez plays, hard worker and tactically follows instructions

Status
Not open for further replies.