Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
399b8dfb0ba5812d843a6353eb6774b5.gif
Nah Coleman won’t be captain next I don’t reckon

As expected really, he never spouts nonsense. To the point..

Glad in a way he didn't make stupid promises like our previous managers, very easy to say we want Champions league football etc etc ... Soundbites aren't his speciality.

Wouldn't go into James or Seamus as Captain.

Main talking point from me, continues to be that training jacket.. bloody horrendous. Think he would put a suit on....

The scruff

If he wanted James to stay that was his opportunity to say it, but deflected it.

If James wants out then what’s the point in us begging him to stay? He may as well just get out which is what Benitez has probably sussed in about 5 mins of walking through the door.

If players don’t want to be here they should be shown the door straight away and get in players who do, regardless of who they are.

...except he's one of 3 now...and unless the galloot can speak Spanish he may as well be a spectator in the Enclosure.

No way he's on the front bench after the first game of the season. Benitez will let him serve his purpose then punt him to row two in the dugout.

This is a Spanish takeover.
No he is one of 2 just like under Ancelotti, the other fella is a first team coach/analyst

Oh I won’t be, don’t worry about that. You sure will if you’re expecting us to do anything in the near future though.
We've gone long enough mate, my mood about Everton can only improve, not winning a trophy changes nothing we haven't had to put up with since 95.

Bit of a pointless press conference. Absolutely nothing interesting said and nothing to get excited about. This season is going to be such a disaster.

Not one senior player moved on, not one player brought in. Can barely be arsed watching this useless squad anymore, especially not with Benitez in charge.

I feel complete nothingness towards the club this season. We are finishing somewhere between 9th and 13th and going out of both cups as soon as we play a decent side, and playing a dead brand of football. Yawn.

There’s still some fans who would have accepted Martinez or Marco Silva back. If Benitez wins a few games on the spin he’ll have the fan base eating out the palm of his hand.

….it really doesn’t matter to me whether he’s good or bad (I’ve actually always felt he could do a decent job), I still don’t think he should’ve been considered for the job.

He doesn’t have to win me over, he simply shouldn’t be here. I promise I won’t be eating out of the palm of his hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.