2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nar you haven’t not saying you have either but you seem to want him to fail so bad .hes here now nothing we can do about it now better for us all if we support him and maybe win some thing at long last
No mate, I want the club to succeed and him to fired from a massive cannon back over to Caldy

Some fans are easily pleased, take Gray pace out and its the same monotony. 70 to 30% possession is appalling, we still have no creativity in the midfield, we still have no back up striker and worse still considering the pragmatic nature of the new waiter, I mean manager, the defence is still as clueless as ever

TKULuT.gif
He just won the European Cup.

Come back from the wilderness.

It's not too late.

Some fans are easily pleased, take Gray pace out and its the same monotony. 70 to 30% possession is appalling, we still have no creativity in the midfield, we still have no back up striker and worse still considering the pragmatic nature of the new waiter, I mean manager, the defence is still as clueless as ever
But why would we want to take Gray out before judging? He is in, he is part of the Rafael revolution.

The Benitez reign is 2 games in.

He's done well so far. And I'm sure you hope that continues.

Even Iwobi did a Pele like move under the guidance of Rafael today. He's made some players I thought were finished take stock of themselves. If Gomes breathed then Ancelotti applauded. Rafael wants want no frills 100% effort or deadwood is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.