Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting worrying now. Can’t believe the only movement today is a left back and a forward gone … both positions we currently don’t have back up … also not understanding the thinking behind letting the left back go as he looked good ..

Of course it did. We lost £240,000,000.00 over the last two years. We are in danger of a transfer ban and a points deduction.

We have made the biggest losses in the Premier League and it had to be brought under control. The clubs future was at risk.
I'm sure that FFP applies if we qualify for Europe, I agree on the losses but think it relates to Profit and Loss under PL Rules, that is hamstringing us?

I’m not sure that assuming the club never make a mistake is any healthier than assuming they get everything wrong really. People are just saying names they think would have been good signings for us I don’t really know what’s wrong with that nobody’s claiming we tried to sign them and messed it up.
Our club is FAR from blameless, in this and many other windows when it comes to failing to improve the squad. My issue is with treating every transfer made by every other club as a missed opportunity by us. It is tiresome, especially when there are so many legitimate digs you could take at the club!!

Exactly this. Blatant ignoring of facts to suit an agenda.

You can add in an offer Patterson at Rangers you, another RB.

I should also point out we do have two actual RB’s in the squad. If we brought one in, we would need to shift one.

Mate, where Brands is concerned he's obviously targeted a right back because of offers for Dumfries, Buta, Patterson and AMN.
So he's well aware of the issue.
He's not secured one and it's really poor.

You say don't spend for spending sake. I agree. But you still need to secure a target and he's failed miserably as it stands.

Exactly this. Blatant ignoring of facts to suit an agenda.

You can add in an offer Patterson at Rangers you, another RB.

I should also point out we do have two actual RB’s in the squad. If we brought one in, we would need to shift one.

Hahaha in the real business world where you get paid millions of dollars to do your job, no one cares about whether you “tried your best and made offers”, we’ve gone 4 years without signing a right back and if we need to shift one or both of our current ones then it should get done within a 3 month transfer window

Small and his agents will have had conversations with Everton.
Agree but how can they not have asked whether any planned outgoings would affect Small chances and were Everton not forthcoming with their response?

It's all very weird when we literally are losing cover in those positions?

We will never known the inner workings and much of what is on here is guesswork but we can all say failings in our recruitment/sales etc so just who is overseeing that?

Brands absolutely fuming over the Diaz deal apparently.........

Missed out on a full days golf.
He looks devastated.

6C553F1A-F3F7-4EEA-8251-15C6EE290CDA.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.