2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relegated in a friendly. Now the new shout is Benitez asked to spend 1.5 million in the window.

These minority whack jobs need thier Internet privileges removed. Right your holding on to a petty grudge. But do you have to be so mentally unstable about it.

Got to feel for him even he expected 2 or 3 in before the window shut. He only got 1 been let down. Not to get a right back is just shocking. I can’t see any logic behind it. I felt like that would be the main position we would have targeted the moment the window opened. I really don’t no what Brands Is doing.

We tried to get players in.

Arteta [Poor language removed] the bed and wouldn't sanction the move.

Newcastle knocked us back.

We couldn't get rid of deadwood.

Well.... at least Bulbous Benny seems happy with the signing of Rondon.

mok9a2kkjs361.jpg

but james did not call the club small club as FSW did... he just forgot what the next opponent for Everton is and he actually recall also in that moment.
he never said any derogatory comments against the club, directly or indirectly...

The obsessed fan who believes everything there is to know about football because they heard and read, the footballer and journalist who knows how to play both off against each to create a story.

My lad is semi pro, big difference, but when he has not been picked for the first team or waiting to know, has no idea who he is up against next, same for his team mates. Sure if it's a final of something there is an interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.