2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think they give it the large, they were just happy. As we all should be. Haven't seen anyone saying we will win the league or finish top 4 just praising the manager for 3 wins and a draw. Yes a few dissed the opposition and our method of winning......solely because of who the manager is but no real large at presence as far as I could see
I won’t bother vaulting the number of posts that specifically said he was a quality manager and how he’s proved the doubters wrong after home wins over average/poor opposition - but they exist and are plentiful.

Don't think they give it the large, they were just happy. As we all should be. Haven't seen anyone saying we will win the league or finish top 4 just praising the manager for 3 wins and a draw. Yes a few dissed the opposition and our method of winning......solely because of who the manager is but no real large at presence as far as I could see
The same way many who approached the good results with caution weren't doing it solely because of who the manager is.

Is one of @4737carlin @everton1953 or @FrenchDarrenBent gonna have the cahoonas to stand by their claim and name names

poor showing lads
I do not like naming names on this forum. Just let those who are incandescent with delight at Everton losing let their own words speak for themselves. I have said before Everton would lose and you will have your day. All you needed was patience. Breaking the habit of not naming names, today is your day nso-chris. Enjoy it while it lasts.

I won’t bother vaulting the number of posts that specifically said he was a quality manager and how he’s proved the doubters wrong after home wins over average/poor opposition - but they exist and are plentiful.
He IS a quality manager.
Better than anybody we had in the last decade. And we had plenty....

I'd like to hear, who would you choose to replace him? (realistically)

Status
Not open for further replies.