2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Austin is always good for a goal or two. It may be an idea to not leave him unmarked in the 6 yard box.

Then again we did that with Kane last season too so...our players are just idiots.

Perhaps no one told Ben he is quite decent in the air. Like the manager he shown a misplaced arrogance tonight

First season the gaffer can go as low as 14th for me. I think I did say top half will be needed, but who could have enisaged such a paper thin squad and the losss on top of two other fiorst team players.

Not that we'll finish bottom half like, but if we did and it was 14th upward he's safe as houses.

Upwards and onwards lads.

13 points from 18th available on Saturday and we're well set up.

?
EVERTON
EVERTON
EVERTON

WHO ARE WE.

The one who spent big time?

Yes, let's compare that season with this one when less than £2M was spent.

We will beat Ancelotti's 10th like.
I don’t think either of them are or were suited to dragging an habitual mid table club out of the purgatorial swamp within which are perpetually mired, but we shall see.

First season the gaffer can go as low as 14th for me. I think I did say top half will be needed, but who could have enisaged such a paper thin squad and the losss on top of two other fiorst team players.

Not that we'll finish bottom half like, but if we did and it was 14th upward he's safe as houses.

Upwards and onwards lads.

13 points from 18th available on Saturday and we're well set up.

?
14 th ? Have a serious word with yourself

Come on Benitez!! You have been here a good couple of months now, spent that massive 1.5 Million war chest. Why haven't you made this group of absolute chancers who were here years before you into vintage Barca?? BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Great post.

That just about sums up the ludicrous attitude of some of our fans.

It’s embarrassing and almost kopite-esque.

We are massively reliant on Richarlison, DCL and Pickford. And that was obvious the summer. We needed to spend at least £100million in the summer just to stand still and we spent £2million.

In fairness if you took the RS’ three best players out of their team they would also struggle to replace them, so I’m not calling for Benitez’s head just yet.

Kudos to the QPR fans. Like a 12th man.
Was there tonight and it was bouncing. I wish Goodison was like that more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.