2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubting it was a horrible result last night and the manager carries a certain blame on that.

However he's done a good job so far in difficult circumstances so despite not wanting him in to begin with it's too early to start wanting him gone. Norwich is absolute must win though, drop any points there and vultures that have been circling since the appointment was made will start to take bites.

Can’t say I enjoyed his post interview much, working hard is a bare minimum requirement and with the greatest respect we were playing QPR, a side in the championship.

You know thats a funny one because absolutely it is. But its crept into this club for quite a while now where that is forgotten. Maybe not so much hard work but hunger and fight most certainly has.
I thought the only one who looked like he wanted it last night was townsend.

Godfrey to LB, Branthwaite to CB.

Un-'kin-real.
So Branthwaite jumps two of Mina, Keane, and Holgate who he’s clearly behind, just because Godfrey who hasn’t played much anyways moves to left back. Un-‘kin-real.

I get what you’re thinking here Davey. It’s just not going to happen endless we go 5 at the back again which would be mental considering at least 4 would be CBs by nature.

Using your own argument in the James thread:

Do you have proof?? How do you know all these people dislike because he was RS? Have you spoke to to them all personally???
We have fans who hate him that much because of it that they have stopped going to the game this season.

You know thats a funny one because absolutely it is. But its crept into this club for quite a while now where that is forgotten. Maybe not so much hard work but hunger and fight most certainly has.
I thought the only one who looked like he wanted it last night was townsend.

Agreed, i thought Townsend and perhaps Gordon were the only ones with any credit if anything

No doubting it was a horrible result last night and the manager carries a certain blame on that.

However he's done a good job so far in difficult circumstances so despite not wanting him in to begin with it's too early to start wanting him gone. Norwich is absolute must win though, drop any points there and vultures that have been circling since the appointment was made will start to take bites.
Mate we could win 5 nil and I wouldn't be surprised to see people saying "Ferguson gave the team talk, Benitez was on the shisha pipe in the shower singing Spanish sea shanties the falafel head"

I still can't believe benitez didn't spot that blatant hansen handball in 84 the rat.
We are with you on this one mate and don't worry, as a footy fan knowledgeable of scandalous decisions going against the mighty blues at the hands of the devil, and as far back as 1984, it is heartwarming to know that you finally found your way to the number 1 Everton fansite GOT in December 2020.

Your unwavering support for the manager and proactive support for James Rodriguez to be sold is noted and understood.?

He didn't start them but the game is 90 minutes and he had the best available to us out on the pitch last night barring a couple of exceptions.

We have no attack.

If we had no injuries then we'd have seen Richarlison and / or DCL on the pitch and probably Pickford...who would have been handy to have for the pens.
Ive always believed that you should start with your strongest team and make changes later.Youre right we had no attack but that should be more of a reason not to totally change the midfield and defence.That cost us both goals yesterday.

Last edited:
We are with you on this one mate and don't worry, as a footy fan knowledgeable of scandalous decisions going against the mighty blues at the hands of the devil, and as far back as 1984, it is heartwarming to know that you finally found your way to the number 1 Everton fansite GOT in December 2020.

Your unwavering support for the manager and proactive support for James Rodriguez to be sold is noted and understood.?
Cheers Fiz from Corrie, appreciated as always. It's always good to see people trying too hard rather than not trying at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.