Match Thread Everton v Norwich City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buzzing tbh. My first game of the season due to work commitments. Back in my old seat in the upper bullens for the first time what seems an eternity.
Weird really as ive been going to Goodison for most of my life but the absence has made this a buzz.
Well aware that probably by 3.15 i wish i was back at work.

I hope we don't have a load of possession yet produce zero chances. ... oh wait, this is the new everton

Get at them blues... efficiently

Isnt Everton's record without Richy really grim like one or two games won out of ten or so? Even facing perennial losers Norwich I feel it will be a challenging endeavor, but hopefully the skilled remnants of the team can click and we'll prevail.

Isnt Everton's record without Richy really grim like one or two games won out of ten or so? Even facing perennial losers Norwich I feel it will be a challenging endeavor, but hopefully the skilled remnants of the team can click and we'll prevail.
Norwich are going to win pal. I've never been more certain of anything.

I hope we don't have a load of possession yet produce zero chances. ... oh wait, this is the new everton

Get at them blues... efficiently
Exactly. We've not had a game yet where we didn't use the ball at least pretty well. Even the Villa game it was more about decision making in the final third. We got to good areas still.

Wonder if Gordon might get a start instead of Iwobi who had returned quite quickly and efficiently to his garbage best. Or if Davies plays as the 3rd midfielder with Rondon, Townsend and Gray up front. Whichever way you look at it, it’s a bit grim really, considering what we had available this time last year.
As long as we don’t lose, anything else a bonus. That’s how weak this squad is now.

2 teams on the pitch today stacked with championship standard players.

————Allen—————Davies————-
——————-Doucoure————————
Townsend———-Rondon———-Gray

not the best we’ve ever seen is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.