2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does every issue have to get so polarised?

Of course we're all delighted to get the points and delighted we're right up there at the top (as we were last year). But seriously, are we really pleased with the performances? Can't we be a bit sceptical? Benitez's refusal to sub Rondon today worries me when the story is that he doesn't suffer lack of performance. I've been let down so often over the years that I'd rather wait considerably longer before I fully back him.

Not having this "anti-Everton" narrative because of a bit of scepticism. It's simply not true!

Mate the football last season was far far worse. With the squad we have and out best two attackers our injured, we need to be pragmatic.

203307-800x533r1-thankyou.jpg

Mate the football last season was far far worse. With the squad we have and out best two attackers our injured, we need to be pragmatic.
No argument there. The point I was trying (obviously not that we'll) to make, was that a bit of healthy scepticism wasn't a bad thing and didn't make anyone not 100% sold on Benitez any less of an Everton supporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.