2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are judging Benitez on performance then only an agenda driven fool would say he's doing a poor job.
You didn't answer my question about best squad....
The performances haven't been great. But we've been knocking off the teams at the bottom so it doesn't really matter for now.
We will need a big step up in performance if we are going to get anything out of a top half team.

Of course I am, do you hear or see me anti or pro literally anywhere. I wasn't best pleased when he first got announced but since I haven't said a bad word about him. Imagine still trying to be edgy two weeks on, get a life pal.
You stick the boot in on Benitez any opportunity. Then retreat. Unreasonably also.

Sure just now you are downplaying the fact he only spent 1.7. Not going him credit.

Two faces you have lad.

You stick the boot in on Benitez any opportunity. Then retreat. Unreasonably also.

Sure just now you are downplaying the fact he only spent 1.7. Not going him credit.

Two faces you have lad.
lollollol:Blink:

and just so you know, I am not well at the minute, I'm really struggling with my mental health that is why I took a break, to avoid getting into situations like this and here you are still at it 2 weeks later.

And I'm saying that there's only so much that can be salvaged and worked with in the squad he inherited. He may get a tune out of one or two but he's going to have to be given a lot of time to weed out players and install a couple of first teamers - that process is years in length and he must be handed that time.

A major development that has to happen is Brands being fired or sidelined to such an extent he has no control over squad sales or purchases. Benitez will be moving chess pieces around right now ensuring that outcome.
Again I'm just repeating myself but I think the quality of the first team is greatly underestimated, there's some real crap around like Kenny, Davies, Tosun and Delph we all agree on that but the whole squad only needs a right back and a winger and that's about it. If the likes of Mina, Allan, Doucoure stay fit this season then that adds a massive amount compared to last year. We certainly lack depth that's obvious but at least 10 players in that squad that are good enough for what we want to do that's all I'm saying. I said at the start that unless there's an injury crisis or we get absolutely no one in January that criticism of Benitez would be unfair but I think these players are more than good enough and are at the right age that they can challenge here, it's on Benitez to ensure that it comes to fruition.

Two faces you have lad.
I've got nothing against Benitez as such bar to say why is he persisting with a very unfit Rondon and not giving Simms a chance, after all he is a proven goal scorer albeit at a lower scale.

and just so you know, I am not well at the minute, I'm really struggling with my mental health that is why I took a break, to avoid getting into situations like this and here you are still at it 2 weeks later.
OK terrier, fair enough.

I wouldn't go all in on you put I've stuck up for you in passed ter ter, backed you up been ok to you and you came at me few weeks ago out the blue telling me no one likes me (to which I took pride in tbf) with a barraige of your signature name calling when I wasn't even minding you.

So, yanoe

Off Topic
The performances haven't been great. But we've been knocking off the teams at the bottom so it doesn't really matter for now.
We will need a big step up in performance if we are going to get anything out of a top half team.
Do you watch that RuPauls drag race? I can't stand it myself. Nothing against the trans community, I love The Adventures of Priscilla, The Queen of the Desert and everything. I just think it's a bit trashy.

My (unprofessional) advice is to protect your mental health. Take an extended break from the forum. Don't worry about us, we can do without the crap comments anyway :D

OK terrier, fair enough.

I wouldn't go all in on you put I've stuck up for you in passed ter ter, backed you up been ok to you and you came at me few weeks ago out the blue telling me no one likes me (to which I took pride in tbf) with a barraige of your signature name calling when I wasn't even minding you.

So, yanoe
You came at me when I said I was bored with the cult wars, get it right and the swearing and name calling is my mental health, it's just a defensive mechanism which is why I took a break and looks like I'm taking another before I get banned because I can't help myself but get angry.

I'm not talking about the fees paid, it's the market value of the squad. Current squad is worth £390m squad back then was worth £340, doesn't take into account fees we paid at all.

Who decides this “market value” then if it doesn’t take into account fees? What is Iwobi’s market value? Because I bet it’s too high.

You came at me when I said I was bored with the cult wars, get it right and the swearing and name calling is my mental health, it's just a defensive mechanism which is why I took a break and looks like I'm taking another before I get banned because I can't help myself but get angry.
I want to reach to the vaults terrier to clear this up. But I'm going to leave it be. Just remember I'm the lad who backed you and sling an arm around your shoulder before, before you come swinging again.

Status
Not open for further replies.