2021/22 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
But yes, if it is true, it's very disappointing.

There's not gonna be anything like tearing up his contract, but he's an idiot and that good will he's had (from some, which has been waning) will probably be disappearing altogether.

That won't be the reason he's not been playing, like.

Not being funny - or saying this isn't true - but 'Sports Sugar'?
Is that where it’s come from?

If true then he’s an idiot and will be disciplined by the club but as mentioned not many players actually get fired for drink driving offences, in fact in the cases of Lee Hughes and that goalkeeper, who’s name I forget, were allowed to resume their careers after serving jail time for killing people while drink driving

Lots of high horses in here.

People can die as a result of drink driving, and thousands are injured a year in the UK as a result of it

I don't really see a problem with it having a strong negative stigma attached to it

But we always have a group of people on here who act like it's not a big deal for some reason when something like this happens, and that kind of terrifies me

If true, what an absolute arsehole.

The club have supported him all through his injuries.

any sympathisers can seriously GTF if it is true, he needs fining the maximum allowed and the club need to treat him like an enemy, not a friend.

It won't happen but it wouldn't be the dumbest decision to sack him over this. Gives the club the perfect excuse to get him out and spend his wages on somebody who can contribute on the pitch.

Sack him and take him to court like Chelsea did with Mutu, if we time it right might be able to bag a 2for1 on the legal team and do "yer mums gone to" at the same time!

Sack him, again our weak and soft underbelly is shown.

Make a stance, sack him, and cut our looses. Do him for damages too.

Kin pathetic this.

Status
Not open for further replies.