2021/22 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that's on the club to determine.

My issue is these calls to sack him etc. Would they be the same if it was DCL, Richarlison, Mina?

This is the issue. I have no doubt that some people would have zero tolerance for any player/person caught drink driving, and fairly so. I get it, totally.

But I think a lot calling for him to be sacked will only be doing it because of his injury record etc.

Absolutely I’m calling for him to be sacked considering his injury record

It’s a great excuse to get someone who contributes nothing off the books

Yes of course.

But if this is true and he’s crashed his car whilst drink driving, after the 2 years the cub have supported him through his injuries, then I would have absolutely zero sympathy with him personally.
The mail reporting he was 1.5 times over the limit. Not defending him as he is stupid, but that is having 3 pints when 2 is perfectly legal.

After all that time out of the game it is It is bitter sweet.

If we sack him we lose any chance of getting back the cash we've laid out on him. Its not happening. Rehabilitate, get him on some charity mission to make amends and sell.

This really, no way the club is going to write of a 25 mill potential asset, would you.

I’m not denying they are powerful and quick mate, but the general definition of “supercar” is based on a lot more factors than speed alone. And I’m not sure a top speed of ~155mph would classify it as supercar territory in that respect alone anyway.

But anyway, I’m going off topic here. Gbamin hey, what a bellend.
250 km/h is because it has an electronic lock! It would make over 300 km/h without that lock. A lock you can go away in the software.

Status
Not open for further replies.