2021/22 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah only 600 PS. What do you need. The horsepower of a Boeing 747 (32.000 PS)?
I’m not denying they are powerful and quick mate, but the general definition of “supercar” is based on a lot more factors than speed alone. And I’m not sure a top speed of ~155mph would classify it as supercar territory in that respect alone anyway.

But anyway, I’m going off topic here. Gbamin hey, what a bellend.

Compared to my 12 year old Megane it’s definitely a supercar
Renault Megane? Can I just read you something from Top Gear magazine?

“With a mere ninety break-horse-power available, progress is too leisurely to be called fast, but on the motorway in fifth gear the Megane’s slow pace really becomes a pain. Uphill runs become power-sappingly mundane, while overtaking National Express coaches can become a long, drawn-out affair.”

Not my words, Cool_Blue. The words of Top Gear magazine.

Renault Megane? Can I just read you something from Top Gear magazine?

“With a mere ninety break-horse-power available, progress is too leisurely to be called fast, but on the motorway in fifth gear the Megane’s slow pace really becomes a pain. Uphill runs become power-sappingly mundane, while overtaking National Express coaches can become a long, drawn-out affair.”

Not my words, Cool_Blue. The words of Top Gear magazine.
It’s coming up to 70k on the clock, am actively looking to get rid, but the second hand market is crazy atm
Anyway back on topic, whether these rumours are true or not, it’s time to write this lad off, are we seriously expecting him to come in and transform our midfield? Not a chance.

Last edited:
People can die as a result of drink driving, and thousands are injured a year in the UK as a result of it

I don't really see a problem with it having a strong negative stigma attached to it

But we always have a group of people on here who act like it's not a big deal for some reason when something like this happens, and that kind of terrifies me

I'm talking about the many, MANY people on this forum that will have drunk drove in their lifetime. I'm sure the older posters will have done it regularly back when it was the norm.

Silly boy, no excuses but.. maybe some context.
The guy at 23/24 wins the lottery and joins Everton in the premier league when we are burning money. He is almost immediately injured and cannot do the thing he loves to do (and is lucky enough to get paid for). For 2 years, set back after setback, foreign country, few friends or family. The guy is human, and when you think about it there is little surprise he’s been on the drink, I just hope it’s not a deeper issue than a one off.
The guys had his dreams torn apart again and again.. it must be gutting to be so close and your body lets you down.
I’m not excusing drink driving, he deserves his punishment, but he also needs help and support I’d imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.