2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some embarrassing comments by the FSW lovers on here. He has made a very similar start to Carlo and the reliance on a 1.7m man is embarrassing. He should be grateful that Ole is an idiot with the team he put out and they should have been out of sight by half time. His limited tactics will only get so many results, his luck will run dry soon
Embarrassed to be born in the same millennium as you.

I tell you what's running dry, Benitez bashing. Why wouldn't you be reliant on a 1.7m who is making the team tick, for a club who are constrained by FFP? Done a lot more than a 45m man who can't be named. Or a so called legend who didn't even know who we were playing. I think you'll find any so called "FSW lovers" on here also love the club, who he manages, works hard for and is quite frankly a breath of fresh air.

giphy.gif

You mean the sycophantic fans who are creaming themselves over a draw, embarrassing

Some embarrassing comments by the FSW lovers on here. He has made a very similar start to Carlo and the reliance on a 1.7m man is embarrassing. He should be grateful that Ole is an idiot with the team he put out and they should have been out of sight by half time. His limited tactics will only get so many results, his luck will run dry soon

*without our two best players

Just a reality.

The only reality is my friend we are 5th in the table, 2 points off top with a +5 GD despite having no DCL, Richarlison, Coleman, Gomes, Iwobi and a Godfrey recovering from COVID - the fella is doing wonders at present.

Now im going to give you a chance to repent for your sins and acknowledge that the Rafatollah has done a good job before I release the Wolfpac to come eat away at your soul.

The only reality is my friend we are 5th in the table, 2 points off top with a +5 GD despite having no DCL, Richarlison, Coleman, Gomes, Iwobi and a Godfrey recovering from COVID - the fella is doing wonders at present.

Now im going to give you a chance to repent for your sins and acknowledge that the Rafatollah has done a good job before I release the Wolfpac to come eat away at your soul.

You have so much faith in him you said you would take a 1 nil defeat. Embarrassing

Exactly. For anyone about to jump on this and make out I’m some Benitez fanboy, I never subscribed to the “Don Carlo” crap either, I thought it was badly badly cringe, and still is. He was just the Everton manager, I just wanted him to do a good job, had no emotional attachment to him just as I don’t with the current manager. I just hope Benitez does a better job than the 10th and 12th place finishes Ancelotti managed.

You were, in all fairness, practically a lone voice calling the football under Ancelotti as crap from early on. You weren't wrong either.

Status
Not open for further replies.