2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pack it in soft lad, no one is calling for his head.

He’s made a big mistake giving the big donkey two years and now needs to work out how to undo that.

Interesting how you wasn't fuming over Ancelotti signing a dud in King.

But then again you wasn't claiming you have mates who knew Carlo was a bellend and a nasty man so you aint exactly on the fence and unbias are you mate lol

You dont like the man we get it!!

I’m so surprised he didn’t put another centre midfielder in as we got dominated in the middle. Surprised he didn’t notice this as he’s been very tactically good up until today

But then again you wasn't claiming you have mates who knew Carlo was a bellend and nasty man so you aint exactly on the fence and unbias are you mate lol
2 things here:
1) a lot of us did
2) brands signed him

Try again lid, use some more of the hilarious humour in your answer

But then again you wasn't claiming you have mates who know Benitez is a bellend so you aint exactly on the fence and unbias are you mate lol

The signing of King was baffling, as he got so little game time, however 99.99% of people on here, would have him back in heart beat over the sack of turd Rondon.

You’re attempts to not avoid admitting to the fact, that he’s made a massive mistake with Rondon are laughable and you’re embarrassing yourself even more than usual.
Well you have iwobi for 27+ m and rondon as a 3rd choice for free. Certainly I would point out whosoever has sanctioned iwobi signing at first, and so as the similar piss poor multimillion signings . Atleast Rafael has gray and Townsend for 1.5 m to answer, blaming Rafael for a free rondon , is just pure hate. Criticism is ok, but slamming him for a 3rd choice free striker is more of personal agenda nothing else .

Well you have iwobi for 27+ m and rondon as a 3rd choice for free. Certainly I would point out whosoever has sanctioned iwobi signing at first, and so as the similar piss poor multimillion signings . Atleast Rafael has gray and Townsend for 1.5 m to answer, blaming Rafael for a free rondon , is just pure hate. Criticism is ok, but slamming him for a 3rd choice free striker is more of personal agenda nothing else .

It isn’t though is it, it’s merely pointing out ( again ) and like many others on here have, that other ageing, more mobile turds where available.

But the point is people are calling for the managers head over a poor signing when the over riding reason why he was even a target was because the last 2x DOF's and 4x managers have pished hundreds of millions up the wall on trash.

Expecting the manager to sign 3/3 good players on that budget given is hilarious and reeks of an agenda.
Where precisely has this happened? I think folk are by and large happy with how Benitez has done so far, but Rondon is not performing and it's legit to question his judgement on the signing.

But the point is people are calling for the managers head over a poor signing when the over riding reason why he was even a target was because the last 2x DOF's and 4x managers have pished hundreds of millions up the wall on trash.

Expecting the manager to sign 3/3 good players on that budget given is hilarious and reeks of an agenda.

No one is calling for his head for signing Rondon, my problem is that Benitez is so stubborn that he will continue to give Rondon minutes on the pitch because he can’t admit that he made a mistake. I even said in an earlier post that, Benitez got the Rondon signing very very wrong, however, these things happen and in fairness to him he got the Gray and Townsend signings very very right.

He needs to be a man now, swallow his pride accept that Rondon is finished and get him off the pitch. Just because people criticize your messiah it doesn’t mean that they are calling for his head.

By the way, a couple of weeks ago, when you were referring to James as a cart horse and didn’t seem to know what the term meant, well, Rondon is a cart horse, big, clumsy and slow.

Well then it's your personal choice. But as for today, I see it as more of players quality then his fault . I would rather judge him after two seasons of full backing in the transfer windows.
I was surprised how defensive he was especially first half with like 20% possession. We had enough good players to do better, but maybe he felt had we gone toe to toe we would have been in trouble.

He definitely can’t play like that next week, v Watford he has to be on the front foot more. Looking more to the future, again you need more possession to get in the top 6/4. You can’t rely on 30/40 % every week.

How do we do it. For me we need a world class number 10, basically James with power and speed. Ok that will cost Money, but if he’s going to keep, gray, Townsend, Richarlison, Gordon as our wide players. They aren’t the type to dominate the ball. Add DCL to that.

So it will need to come from
The midfield, again Doucoure & Allan are good players but not great on the ball, both give the ball away as much as they find a blue shirt. RB obviously and 2 CB. Mina I think is very good on the ball and the best of our CB’s.

So a RB, CB, CM. Number 10. Just to get us more possession.

Where precisely has this happened? I think folk are by and large happy with how Benitez has done so far, but Rondon is not performing and it's legit to question his judgement on the signing.

And Rondon was signed on a free because the club was skint this summer.

Like any other player available on a free transfer happy to be 3rd choice would have been any better fans need to wake up.

Moan when spending £27 million on Tosun when clubs are spending £20 million on Danny Ings

Pipe down when you have the 20th lowest budget in the league and having to shop in the bargain bin - thank your lucky stars Gray and Townie have worked out well otherwise we could have been in real trouble.

No one is calling for his head for signing Rondon, my problem is that Benitez is so stubborn that he will continue to give Rondon minutes on the pitch because he can’t admit that he made a mistake. I even said in an earlier post that, Benitez got the Rondon signing very very wrong, however, these things happen and in fairness to him he got the Gray and Townsend signings very very right.

He needs to be a man now, swallow his pride accept that Rondon is finished and get him off the pitch. Just because people criticize your messiah it doesn’t mean that they are calling for his head.

By the way, a couple of weeks ago, when you were referring to James as a cart horse and didn’t seem to know what the term meant, well, Rondon is a cart horse, big, clumsy and slow.
Someone mentioned I a podcast the other day when he was Liverpool manager and he signed Morientes. Apparently he’s was poor and looked finished, but Rafael kept playing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.