2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was back on the training ground before the international break wasn’t he..

Assume he has had a set back. Hopefully won’t be too long. What was the issue he had? Broken toe and a thigh injury was it?

Richarlison looks like he could be back for next weekend hopefully DCL is the following week.

Think it was a quad injury and broken toe.

Holgate was out for about 7-8 weeks with a broken toe last season wasn't he?

Richarlison looks like he could be back for next weekend hopefully DCL is the following week.

Think it was a quad injury and broken toe.

Holgate was out for about 7-8 weeks with a broken toe last season wasn't he?

He played with a broken toe in the early weeks of the season which is why he wasn't training fully between matches.

He did his quad in training ahead of the Burnley game and there's been another setback.

I've heard it's bad, but also heard it's not too bad and he could be back before the end of the month.

I'm not holding my breath.

He played with a broken toe in the early weeks of the season which is why he wasn't training fully between matches.

He did his quad in training ahead of the Burnley game and there's been another setback.

I've heard it's bad, but also heard it's not too bad and he could be back before the end of the month.

I'm not holding my breath.

Injuries ruin our season all the time so im not getting upset about it.

For all Moshiri's money he needs to get a grip of the fitness/medical department as its just amazing how many injuries/setbacks we get in training.

Something drastically wrong with the conditioning.

Rumours like this are, sadly, all too often true.
Seen the Rumours its a Torn Quad, but thought that and a few other things were what he was was out with anyway, but if he's redone something the last few weeks who knows, as said he was training before the Break to now not even be shown via Pics last week, Rather know if he is out for a while than have the Boss say every week he is closer etc

Status
Not open for further replies.