2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The FSW was given an education by Moyes today . We were totally out classed in every department. The FSW negative , limited tactics (sit deep and try to find Gray on the counter ) have already been found out and he has no plan B. Of the team's who are meant to competing with us for European place , we have been comprehensively beaten in both (villa and whu).
Dropping Gordon who grew into the game against United for the utterly useless Iwobi was ridiculous.

Ok
Can you pick a forward for any Prem team this season ( not matter if its back up or 1st team ) that is worse than Rondon ?

Yet Jaffa still keeps picking him and leaving him on when he offers nothing.
Given we have no other striker at the club to play, pretty much the same argument for iwobi despite being awful himself.

Ok
Can you pick a forward for any Prem team this season ( not matter if its back up or 1st team ) that is worse than Rondon ?

Yet Jaffa still keeps picking him and leaving him on when he offers nothing.
I can pick a worse striker , origi, Carroll, whatever Watford have as back up , norwich back up , Burnley's back up.

Plenty of worse strikers, least rondon has played at our level for most of his career. He knows the manager and how he plays as well. Given the devil's choice in the summer he was the best we could get in the circumstances.

We have no other striker to play.

I can pick a worse striker , origi, Carroll, whatever Watford have as back up , norwich back up , Burnley's back up.

Plenty of worse strikers, least rondon has played at our level for most of his career. He knows the manager and how he plays as well. Given the devil's choice in the summer he was the best we could get in the circumstances.

They’re really not worse than him. You’d rather start Rondon than Origi for example? Carroll isn’t even in the league anymore.

The FSW was given an education by Moyes today . We were totally out classed in every department. The FSW negative , limited tactics (sit deep and try to find Gray on the counter ) have already been found out and he has no plan B. Of the team's who are meant to competing with us for European place , we have been comprehensively beaten in both (villa and whu).
Dropping Gordon who grew into the game against United for the utterly useless Iwobi was ridiculous.

West Ham are a good balanced team to be fair, very underatted.

Davey did the “manager“ today, he asked questions of the zonal marking every time, with or without set pieces. It was a set piece in the end, one that was telegraphed throughout the game, straight from a Moyes training ground drill, they targeted it and practiced all week and it worked.

lol lol lol

Level on points with West Ham and above Villa despite having our 2 only goal threats out injured

SACK SACK SACK

Pulis IN!!!

Thats just nonesense
I asked you to name a worse striker & you pick Origi.....really ?

Benitez not got this right.

The manager has always played zonal mate, it’s just his philosphey.

West Ham exposed it today and other teams will now take note.
I know but its not working. Persisting with something that isn't working as well as the previous method is irrational.

His set pieces at the reds were abysmal at times. Do what works best and stop being stubborn

But but we beat powerhouse teams like Southamptonand Burnley

God God God

Statue erected for Benitez surely

???

Im just not a Kultist expecting the manager given £1.7m budget to have the same squad thats finished 8th, 8th, 12th and 10th to suddenly be fighting for top 4 with their two best players and only goal threats outside of a Townsend blammo out injured.

Whats the excuse gonna be when the next manager after Benitez fails here? and the one after that?

I know but its not working. Persisting with something that isn't working as well as the previous method is irrational.

His set pieces at the reds were abysmal at times. Do what works best and stop being stubborn

Wouldn’t be a fan of zonal myself, I’d be a traditionalist in terms of defending.

It can enable transition and the counter, tbf we’ve been better on that score this season.

TBH im not sure we have the type of defenders to play zonal, Keane particularly looks always uncomfortable with it. Wonder is that why we saw the bizarre links to centre half’s in the summer. You need a decent bit of mobility to play zonal, especially from a standing start.

Status
Not open for further replies.