2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evertonians will never be happy its as simple as that.

We are the most frustrated fanbase in the country and nothing but top 6 or a trophy is good enough and the problem is its the 11 on the pitch that get you a trophy or top 6 finish not the bloke sat in the dugout.

Potter would be fav to replace Benitez and Brighton drew 0-0 to bottom of the league Norwich - can you imagine the fume on here "cant score a goal against bottom of the table Norwich eff off Potter you Rodney Trotter lookalike!!"
Watford just scored 5 against us at home you plum

Whatever the circumstances, Everton do not lose 5-2 at home to Watford. Sack.
Any Everton manager who loses 2-5 to Watford should immediately be three games from dismissal.

Our curse is that such a dismissal wouldn't make a jot of difference as the deep-seated issues at the club are far more significant than the face of the guy in the dugout. With James gone, Sigurdsson banished, Doucoure injured, DCL out, Mina hamstrung, and Richarlison only returning now, we have a Championship-level squad to pick from. The manager is on a hiding to nothing no matter who he is.

Today was a massive setback for Benitez, but it has shone a light on bigger, deeper issues. That is, if we want to acknowledge them. There will be no quick fix for these issues - and no fix at all if Brands remains in situ.

Nobody wants us to lose but we all accept that defeats are part of the game and they happen.

What won't be accepted is the complete capitulation that was today and a manager seemingly clueless as to how to stop it happening against a very poor Watford squad.

That's what's so bad about today.
That's what is unacceptable regardless of who is in the dugout.
100% mate - he's lauded for his tactical abilities and adaptability but looked powerless today.

The subs, only 2 mids and bloody rondon did my head in today.

I genuinely can't fathom how people can support this manager. I'm finding it really hard to even watch us. Today was just painful for 90 minutes even when we were ahead. Things will never improve under this manager. Its fantasy land stuff to think this will be a success. We've all seen enough Everton.
He will be gone by Jan, keep up the fan pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.