• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough. Who would you have?
Frank
Arteta
Potter
Nuno (would actually suit our limited squad)
Lampard
Mancini (no.1 choice)
Streich
Favre

And a ton of others if I thought about it longer

But its not my job to pick a manager. I'm just stating a simple undeniable fact that Benitez will never be a success here with all the division this has caused and the shambolic way we are set up defensively.

If this is stability then some need to invest in dictionaries!!

We know that recruitment and rehab are an issue.

But that doesn't excuse the manager setting up in a system that just saw us lose to Watford 5-2, and then go and concede from another set-piece does it?

He's at fault for those things, and more. He's not at fault for us having £1.7m to spend.

But you're kidding yourself if you believe that in 12 months time under a new manager we wont be having the same conversations as we are having now and the last God knows how many years!

We need to stop sacking managers and address the real problems at the club otherwise its just a never ending cycle of hiring and firing like you see at clubs like Sunderland/Watford.

I usually try to remain positive even though this club has done its best to try and knock it out of me.

I genuinely can’t stomach the idea of the derby. We are absolutely going to get bummed, chants of agent Rafael and all sorts. This lot are spineless, and it feels like an abusive relationship.

Frank
Arteta
Potter
Nuno (would actually suit our limited squad)
Lampard
Mancini (no.1 choice)
Streich
Favre

And a ton of others if I thought about it longer

But its not my job to pick a manager. I'm just stating a simple undeniable fact that Benitez will never be a success here with all the division this has caused and the shambolic way we are set up defensively.

If this is stability then some need to invest in dictionaries!!

Nuno would relegate us to League 2 this season somehow.

But you're kidding yourself if in 12 months time under a new manager we ain't having the same conversations as we are having now and the last God knows how many years!

We need to stop sacking managers and address the real problems at the club otherwise its just a never ending cycle of hiring and firing like you see at clubs like Sunderland/Watford.
The thing we have in common to Sunderland/Watford is the owners have no idea how to run a football club and panic then appoint bad managers if you think moshiri will hold his nerve you have a lot more confidence than I do

But you're kidding yourself if you believe that in 12 months time under a new manager we wont be having the same conversations as we are having now and the last God knows how many years!

There is a process and some light under a different, progressive, long term manager

There is no light here. Just the inevitability of how this ends and the humiliation we have to go through during the process.

I wouldnt be so sure. Within a couple of months, we could be straggling around the bottom. Where are the points coming from in the next 7/8 games.

Out of the next 7/8 I’d say City, Liverpool and Chelsea are going to be tough to get anything from. The rest are points up for grabs.

The last three results have been poor but we’ll improve even if we don’t set the world on fire.

If I was Benitez I'd sign up to every Everton forum ans say he should be sacked.
Poor sod has no chance with these players. No one would. Who signed these chumps?

Status
Not open for further replies.