Why on earth did we sell James Rodriguez?

Status
Not open for further replies.
instead we have to endure is best mate torturing us fans by playing him and us watching the fat waste of space stand still and drip buckets of sweat
At least he's sweating.
That's how low the bar is on James Rodriguez.
He's like an Porsche 911 with a flat tire & no gear box. No use but pretty to look at. Rondon is a second hand Rover 25: worthless but driveable.

At least he's sweating.
He's like an Porsche 911 with a flat tire & no gear box. No use but pretty to look at. Rondon is a second hand Rover 25: worthless but driveable.
That’s an awful analogy considering, in 7 games, the fat waster has barely moved.

But if you so called “Evertonians” would actually want Rondon in your team over James Rodriguez then you fully deserve nothing.

Thank god I’ve seen this club win things

That’s an awful analogy considering, in 7 games, the fat waster has barely moved.

But if you so called “Evertonians” would actually want Rondon in your team over James Rodriguez then you fully deserve nothing.

Thank god I’ve seen this club win things
I want a fit & willing Rodriguez in the team. Yes please. He would walk in the squad no problem.
My point: he's not fit & he's not willing.

At least he's sweating.
poor analogy but I would say that even with an immobile Posche 911 you have more chance of scoring than with a Rover 25. see that the way you chose...

We haven't signed Rondon to replace Rodriguez. We've signed him with a quarter of Rodriguez's wages as a backup for DCL. We've got Gray, Townsend, Rondon and Begovic for less than we were paying Rodriguez to barely play, and we now have some wriggle room for loan deals in January.

We haven't signed Rondon to replace Rodriguez. We've signed him with a quarter of Rodriguez's wages as a backup for DCL. We've got Gray, Townsend, Rondon and Begovic for less than we were paying Rodriguez to barely play, and we now have some wriggle room for loan deals in January.
None of this is true. Your estimations of player wages is laughable.

So every report of his contract in China was wrong? £100k was at the lower end of the reports. Nobody goes to play in the Chinese league for any reason other than money.
They don't. But if they're earning £25k a week in England and get offered 50% more they'll probably leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.