Why on earth did we sell James Rodriguez?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much would you estimate it would be worth to have 9 points from the last 3 games instead of zero?
Rodriguez wouldn't have made a blind bit of difference in those games. If we'd had DCL, Doucoure, Digne and Richarlison fit then he may have been a bench option to help us win or see a game out, but we can't afford that luxury at the moment due to mismanagement in the past.

allegedly.
@nsno-chris says it's only 90. I'd say it's probably 250+. That's what the Guardian reported & The Echo
The Echo lol

And the Guardian reported that he had signed taking a paycut on his Real Madrid wage of £140k a week. Know your sources, here is what it said:

The 29-year-old joins Allan as the second major part of Carlo Ancelotti’s midfield rebuild and is believed to have accepted a pay cut on his £140,000-a-week wage to be reunited with his former manager at Real and Bayern Munich.

But then, when it became apparent that YOUR manager did not want him here, what happened? Oh that's right, media leaks (not like we've seen that before from Rafatman). It went from £170k a week to £250k a week in the space of abar 6 days.

And the lemmings lapped it up

The Echo lol

And the Guardian reported that he had signed taking a paycut on his Real Madrid wage of £140k a week. Know your sources, here is what it said:

But then, when it became apparent that YOUR manager did not want him here, what happened? Oh that's right, media leaks (not like we've seen that before from Rafatman). It went from £170k a week to £250k a week in the space of abar 6 days.

And the lemmings lapped it up
Benitez doesn't like him because he doesn't put a shift in, and I'm inclined to agree with him. West Ham are the team who look most likely out of the middle ranking teams to upset the established top 6. All of their players work hard and are team players. That's what we need, not individualism.

Benitez doesn't like him because he doesn't put a shift in, and I'm inclined to agree with him. West Ham are the team who look most likely out of the middle ranking teams to upset the established top 6. All of their players work hard and are team players. That's what we need, not individualism.
And West Ham will never again any further because they don’t have a player like that, with one pass, could win a game.

But we know what this clubs fans have become since Moyes regime. Our standards are so low it’s utterly embarrassing

Really? We publish our individual players wages? Please tell me where in Everton's accounts I can find this information?
Nope, read what I actually said. Our total wage bill is published. From there you have to add up all the apparently sub-£20k salaries you believe that our players are earning and then assume that Tom Davies or someone must be on £3M quid a week to make up the difference.

And West Ham will never again any further because they don’t have a player like that, with one pass, could win a game.

But we know what this clubs fans have become since Moyes regime. Our standards are so low it’s utterly embarrassing
They do have a player like that, Yarmolenko. He rarely plays because he doesn't work hard enough.

If I could go Absolutely anywhere in the World, the north-west of England wouldn't appeal to me. Although I am biased having grown up there.

He was only fit on october 17th & he had a stinker then.
Can't believe how this is even a topic.

Finally, the Rafael-hatebrigade has some real, justified ammunition on Benitez & they squander it, going on about Rodriguez.
I don't hate Rafael Benitez. I do think he is not up to our motto as a manager anymore. He has made several bad decisions so far and I think you'll find lots of comments on them on GOT. Selling James for peanuts when he didnt really have to is just one of those mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.