2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet more excuses being made in the match thread. Had 2 weeks off. Had one injury in training and one injury of a player pulling up 15 mins into the game. But the blame is put on to the backroom training staff and non on the person whose training methods they are, who oversees it all.

Ultimately, in any job, if you are in charge of implementing something and overseeing it, it falls on you when it fails. Not the people laying out the cones.

Be blaming the groundsman next for the grass being too long.

And he hasn't done anything to change my mind or prove me wrong.

Looking crap today again.

Because we are crap!

We were crap under the greatest manager in all der werld yet you expect the same players to morph into a side over night that can go toe to toe with the likes of Man City with 3-4 of our best players injured? lol

Because we are crap!

We were crap under the greatest manager in all der werld yet you expect the same players to morph into a side over night that can go toe to toe with the likes of Man City with 3-4 of our best players injured? lol
I expect the manager to have us compete. I expect him to at least make us look that woman in the same league.

19% possession

I expect the manager to have us compete. I expect him to at least make us look that woman in the same league.

19% possession
We don’t have a team capable of competing against City. It was ex the same last season and everyone beat themselves up over it.

We stand no chance here whoever is in charge. We may be in the same league, but we are the equivalent of San Marino here.

If we limit them to three wd have done well.

That is no reflection on the manager, it is the state of our squad.

We don’t have a team capable of competing against City. It was ex the same last season and everyone beat themselves up over it.

We stand no chance here whoever is in charge. We may be in the same league, but we are the equivalent of San Marino here.

If we limit them to three wd have done well.

That is no reflection on the manager, it is the state of our squad.

No mate Graham Potter would have us 60% possession playing incisive togger out there against the champions all whilst having 6-7 players our injured.

Our fanbase are utterly delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.