2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I’d say there would be a few interested in the salary that comes with the job but realistically I don’t know who we can get that’s going to come in and turn this team into world beaters mid season. The club needs a total rebuild on the playing side.
No one is going to change this side. There are still two transfer windows before the losses have gone through.
No one of note will put their reputation on the line with us.

Wasting your time arguing with liars mate.
Never gets you anywhere
I've tried to give him time and only criticise his work with regards to Everton only. But my patience is wearing thin.

I'm more aggrieved against the likes of Brands and the long term poor management of finances, squad and commercial matters than Benitez.

It's also not worth worrying about Benitez getting the boot because unless we are looking at relegation it ain't happening.

What a club!

Thats why we need the board to be efficient, instead of head nodding and just appointing Moshiris flavour of the month. Who'd have thought an out of work Ranieri would go to a piss poor Watford team and hammer us and Utd. The board and DOF should be experts not lazy yes men who just agree with every one of Moshiris whims. No one at Everton from manager up is earning their massive wages.
Well I agree with that.

I also think we can’t ignore the calamitous injuries we have suffered season after season. It has even affected the players we have out on loan. It’s just mad the level we have suffered.

I will carry him there on my bad back if they do.
Wanna borrow a hod?

DXuNTyIWsAAubl2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.