• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
‘You can’t buy character in John Lewis’

‘Rome wasn’t built in a day’

‘Every department in the club needs to improve’

Sums it up really. Our best players need to be fit, the cowards around them need to actually behave like competent footballers rather than the spineless jellyfish they’ve been for years, and all of this isn’t going to happen over night.

‘You can’t buy character in John Lewis’

‘Rome wasn’t built in a day’

‘Every department in the club needs to improve’

Sums it up really. Our best players need to be fit, the cowards around them need to actually behave like competent footballers rather than the spineless jellyfish they’ve been for years, and all of this isn’t going to happen over night.
And most of all we need a manager that is competent

Keep. What’s the point in changing? It’s not like we can back a new boss with funds. I fully expect to be about 15th by Christmas with the run of games we’ve got coming up. The injuries we’ve suffered have banjaxed us So far and he’s overhauled the medical side of things. The only negative I can pin on Rafael so far is signing rondon, but that has to be balanced against the positives of gray and Townsend. Give him a couple of years and see if he can build something

Agree out of all the managers in the world you'll never get universal support for 1 because theres so many of them. But when Carlo walked - if youd to draw up a list of managers none of us wanted if not Universal - Benitez would be on a very, very short list with maybe 1 or 2 others. It was such an idiotic, divisive appointment from the start - It should never have happened. But Benitez never appointed himself, the fault is with the person that appointed him.
Plenty of polls and even in this forum had him amongst the top manager fans wanted.
He doesn’t manage or coach teams. He just puts players on the pitch and then waits for the next transfer window.
Constant blatant lies just invalidates all your arguments.
Never, ever wanted the fella to be our manager just because I think he's finished as an elite top level coach, and has been for about 10 years. The rondon signing is proof of that also.

That said, there's zero point sacking him now while the club is in the absolute state it is in footballing terms - the players we have in the squad abs youth terms are simply not good enough.

I like that he's hoofed donachie and is trying to sort out woeful medical department out - he shouldn't stop there imo.

Keep going and cut the dross naff coaches, jobs for the boys crap we've put up with for years.

He should also ask mosh to launch brands.

The only things going for the club is BMD and etic - anything linked to the football side is a complete mess, that's going to take years of proper, intelligent management to put right - sadly Im not sure Benitez or Moshiri have got it in them ( I'm not sure who has tbh.)
Just like Demarai Gray and Andros Townsend who most people didn't want shows he's not finished? Name me a manager with 100% hit rate on their signings. Especially on 1.7m budget. Bet you 1000 pounds you can't.

No manager can do well with us.

Our squad beyond the first eleven is disastrous. It is impossible to evaluate anyone as a result.

I’m interested in who people think we will get on a free, offering no transfer budget and showing them our squad.
Thats why we need the board to be efficient, instead of head nodding and just appointing Moshiris flavour of the month. Who'd have thought an out of work Ranieri would go to a piss poor Watford team and hammer us and Utd. The board and DOF should be experts not lazy yes men who just agree with every one of Moshiris whims. No one at Everton from manager up is earning their massive wages.

Plenty of polls and even in this forum had him amongst the top manager fans wanted.

Just like Demarai Gray and Andros Townsend who most people didn't want shows he's not finished? Name me a manager with 100% hit rate on their signings. Especially on 1.7m budget. Bet you 1000 pounds you can't.
Lol NO they didn't we'd a couple of polls running on who we wanted as our new manager - He wasnt even an option on our lists iirc.

Lol NO they didn't we'd a couple of polls running on who we wanted as our new manager - He wasnt even an option on our lists iirc.
Can't really find all of them but a quick search on google found this. Had him at 12% which is only behind Conte and Duncan Ferguson at 14% each. I remember there were a few polls here with him ranked pretty high too. https://www.toffeeweb.com/fans/poll/poll.php

Maybe my point on rondon is a poor one to justify why I think he's finished, and I take your points on gray and Townsend being ok, and the crappy budget he's been handed. Your also right that not every manager has a 100% hit rate.

That main reason I think he is finished is that he went to the footballing hotbed of China to manage when no body wanted him here or on any other top league - add in his pinkie past and the fractious, support splitting element of the appointment, and it just didn't make sense - he's yesterday's man, but maybe that suits us as we are definitely yesterday's club?

There were and still are better option to take over at Everton than Benitez, but I don't see the point of getting shut of him ATM - he might as well get a few transfer windows in with us and be allowed to rip up the club (medical teams etc) to make it more fit for purpose. We are such a basket case club with Moshiri I don't know how we move forward tbh.

BMD and seeing mates at the match is all I have keeping me going with Everton - I hate the style of football currently (on Benitez) and detest this squad of imposters, but it isn't Benitezs fault he inherited the shithouses.

Marcel should be launched, with the outgoing medical team.

Can't really find all of them but a quick search on google found this. Had him at 12% which is only behind Conte and Duncan Ferguson at 14% each. I remember there were a few polls here with him ranked pretty high too. https://www.toffeeweb.com/fans/poll/poll.php
Iirc i think he was only added on here to GOT polls when rumours of talks came out. I dont think he was on the long list of candidates that were first on the poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.