2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't make a tac of difference when players are back if the method of play and tactics don't change. You cannot constantly win games or even pick up points when you are happy to have so little of the ball and allow teams to completely outplay you. You will get the occasional freak result but long term find yourself in all kinds of trouble. Brighton played 300 more passes then us yet we beat them 3 1, that's an outlier not normality as we have since found out, but hey that's nothing to do with the manager, it's all injuries
He doesn’t manage or coach teams. He just puts players on the pitch and then waits for the next transfer window.

I was under the impression that a managers job was to get best out of what's aavailable to them, It's why the likes of the fa 3rd round cup games are so interesting. But here we are being told by Benitez gang of merry followers that he has no chance of getting anything against City and slim chance of getting something against the mighty Brentford because the Colombian sick note and flat track bully Big Dunc Lite are missing .
Absolutely shameful lack of belief from his supporters, If you have such little belief in his tactics then why do you still want him? Any other manager after not winning for 2 mths would quite rightly be under pressure
No manager can do well with us.

Our squad beyond the first eleven is disastrous. It is impossible to evaluate anyone as a result.

I’m interested in who people think we will get on a free, offering no transfer budget and showing them our squad.

No manager can do well with us.

Our squad beyond the first eleven is disastrous. It is impossible to evaluate anyone as a result.

I’m interested in who people think we will get on a free, offering no transfer budget and showing them our squad.
I’d say there would be a few interested in the salary that comes with the job but realistically I don’t know who we can get that’s going to come in and turn this team into world beaters mid season. The club needs a total rebuild on the playing side.

So Solskjaer gone. Despite the board being desperate not to sack him.

And this kopite scumbag is going to send us hurtling towards the bottom 6 within a few weeks and will emerged unscathed?

Ha ha ha. The naivety levels amongst his motley crew of supporters are endless.

Solskjaer has been at Utd 3 years, spent hundreds of millions and has the likes of Ronaldo, Fernandes, Cavani, Rashford, Sancho, Pogba, Greenwood and Martial to work with.

Benitez has been at Everton 5 months, spent £1.7 million and has half his squad out injured and has the likes of Gordon, Gbamin, Delph & Coleman to work with.

In short - stop spouting utter guff you drama queen lol

Never, ever wanted the fella to be our manager just because I think he's finished as an elite top level coach, and has been for about 10 years. The rondon signing is proof of that also.

That said, there's zero point sacking him now while the club is in the absolute state it is in footballing terms - the players we have in the squad abs youth terms are simply not good enough.

I like that he's hoofed donachie and is trying to sort out woeful medical department out - he shouldn't stop there imo.

Keep going and cut the dross naff coaches, jobs for the boys crap we've put up with for years.

He should also ask mosh to launch brands.

The only things going for the club is BMD and etic - anything linked to the football side is a complete mess, that's going to take years of proper, intelligent management to put right - sadly Im not sure Benitez or Moshiri have got it in them ( I'm not sure who has tbh.)

So Solskjaer gone. Despite the board being desperate not to sack him.

And this kopite scumbag is going to send us hurtling towards the bottom 6 within a few weeks and will emerged unscathed?

Ha ha ha. The naivety levels amongst his motley crew of supporters are endless.
Scumbag? Is that really the way you want to talk about someone, especially someone you don't know and have never met?

In the not too distant future, the same fate awaits Benitez as has just happened to Solskjaer sadly and it has little to do with the quality and capability of the Manager. What they share in common is that through a poor upper echelon and recruitment they both manage a group of players who couldn't really give a toss about the club they play for bar a small number of exceptions which ultimately isn't enough to make a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.