2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many managers in Europe do you reckon get paid even half of what benitez is on? It's such a lie to say we couldn't have got anyone other than him due to ffp.

Its gone being past a lie.

I actually think those people are stupid.

There cant be any other explanation.

Imagine if Arsenals board hadnt hired Wenger, or Uniteds didnt go for Ferguson, City and Pep, RS and Klopp, Chelsea and Tuchel.

But apparently were not allowed to hire managers with no Premier league experience.

Thats just stupid.

Any manager worth anything aren't in it for the money, they are in it to win things and one look at our squad you can see why the decent ones won't touch us.
So we couldn't sign a decent manager so we went for benitez is what you are saying? As no decent manager would touch us but he came. Great. So a manager who isn't worth anything and is in it for the money.

May as well have taken a punt on ferguson then and actually had some passion in it.

So we couldn't sign a decent manager so we went for benitez is what you are saying? As no decent manager would touch us but he came. Great. So a manager who isn't worth anything and is in it for the money.

May as well have taken a punt on ferguson then and actually had some passion in it.
Suppose so but I wanted Galtier not Benitez. But he's here now so will back him until he is failing with a fully fit squad.

You're kidding yourself if you dont think benitez doesn;t get to spend something in January and then see how it goes from there. That is the VERY LEAST he'll get.

Stop baying for blood. It's absolutley 'kin outrageous the behaviour of some here toward a man saddled with what he's having to struggle with - and with no help from the shower of excrement above him.
If we don't have 20 points before January they won't give him a penny they will give him his P45

The frenzy for blood is nauseating. It's like Night of the Living Dead.

We're 11th after/during the biggest injury crisis for generations.

This isn't a Sky club. We aren't guaranteed a top place. Midtable after the injuries we've had is as good as it gets for Everton after 6 years of Moshiri and his sidekick Brandtrastrophe.
1 win in 9, and that was against rock bottom Norwich
2 points out of a possible 18.
No idea where the next points are coming from with the very real possibility of less than 20 points at Christmas.

He's dismantled our ability to defend crosses and set-pieces, and our set-pieces up the other end (which used to get us out of jail) are pointless and easily dealt with, if we ever get that far up the pitch.

He got rid of a fair amount of the squad in the summer (including loaning out) which haven't been replaced, then uses squad size/quality as an excuse when we pick up some injuries.

We are just setting up to give the opposition the ball and the pressure, and hoping they don't score too many.

Do you think this is acceptable?

I’ve not seen a single coherent plan for a way forward if we fired Benitez. No name for who they want in, no ideas for which players/formations they should play instead, no plans for how we solve the problems that are impacting on Benitez just like managers before him.
Why would the supporters have this ready to give you? We don't make the decisions pal.

If it was Martinez, Koeman, Silva, Big Sam the majority would be criticising the manager so I find it weird out of all the managers to back they've chosen Rafael.

We need a manager who can connect with the fans atleast I've been all the league away games and I don't remember Rafael coming over even after a win and giving a fist pump or anything. I know that might sound silly but I think EFC fans need that connection with a manager

Of course theres zonal marking. Its now a mix of man to man and zonal.

Just as Ancelotti was a mix under a different structure.

Did you see any benefit yesterday or did the players look lost and confused?

Still wondering why no one backing the manager has explained why the players downed tools yesterday?
If we had set up to defend the way we have over the last few games we wouldnt of let so many in earlier in the season, he has made a positive change.

As for downing tools yesterday, we held out until City scored to totally stunning wonder goals, its not like we rolled over from the first minute, it was simply a gulf in class of players

1 win in 9, and that was against rock bottom Norwich
2 points out of a possible 18.
No idea where the next points are coming from with the very real possibility of less than 20 points at Christmas.

He's dismantled our ability to defend crosses and set-pieces, and our set-pieces up the other end (which used to get us out of jail) are pointless and easily dealt with, if we ever get that far up the pitch.

He got rid of a fair amount of the squad in the summer (including loaning out) which haven't been replaced, then uses squad size/quality as an excuse when we pick up some injuries.

We are just setting up to give the opposition the ball and the pressure, and hoping they don't score too many.

Do you think this is acceptable?

lol lol lol

Do you honestly think he chose to do this???

I’ve not seen a single coherent plan for a way forward if we fired Benitez. No name for who they want in, no ideas for which players/formations they should play instead, no plans for how we solve the problems that are impacting on Benitez just like managers before him.

No just a load of spoilt brat partisan nonsense wanting to see another manager fired. There’s absolutely nothing of substance other than this vague dream that some unknown young manager is going to come to us and suddenly get these useless players playing like prime Barca. Unfortunately all the parallels they normally shout for like Bielsa, Frank, and Potter are doing just as bad. That’s why they’ve not got a single name.

Everyone admitted this was one of the hardest jobs in the premier league when Ancelotti left us in the lurch. Yet because Benitez once managed Liverpool (a team he clearly couldn’t care less about now by the very fact he took this job) it means they’ve given him no time whatsoever. Let him get on with the job ffs.

Potterball is still no1 choice in the Anyone But Benitez Brigades eyes - with his 16th place finish last season and 1 win in 7 current run this season.... scintillating stuff.

You have some others, Zat has gone hard on Anorim - some young Portuguese fella who can barely speak a word of English and is doing well in a league Marco Silva looked boss in - lets just hope he's better than Zats shouts for us to spend £65 million on Emerson & Aarons at RB lol

If it was Martinez, Koeman, Silva, Big Sam the majority would be criticising the manager so I find it weird out of all the managers to back they've chosen Rafael.

We need a manager who can connect with the fans atleast I've been all the league away games and I don't remember Rafael coming over even after a win and giving a fist pump or anything. I know that might sound silly but I think EFC fans need that connection with a manager
But people backed Carlo, even though he was terrible, the reason they are backing Bemitez now is more to do with the circumstances we have found ourselves in and how dangerous it would be to sack him

I would like to connect with Benitez

fYgK0Lv.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.