Manager for the Derby.

Take your pick .

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The manager for the rest of this season will be Rafael Benitez
not if the cost of firing him is less than the cost of relegation, and we are in danger of relegation.

in this country, votes of confidence are issued daily, within 24 hours of dismissal in many cases.

you dont think 1 win in 9 means anything?

I think you are wrong.
I think all the games a team plays matter. You don't just get to ignore that the team (when far healthier) was actually quite good to start the season. Unless there is reason to think no one is going to be a fit again (there isn't) you have to factor those matches in.

I think all the games a team plays matter. You don't just get to ignore that the team (when far healthier) was actually quite good to start the season. Unless there is reason to think no one is going to be a fit again (there isn't) you have to factor those matches in.
The reality is you do actually if a team is near the bottom and in free fall. Happens all the time.

You do actually if a team is near the bottom and in free fall. Happens all the time.
Are we in free fall because the manager has lost it or because he's trying to juggle an ever changing team while bringing in poor players? I feel if we get something resembling continuity again we'll be fine.

He's Everton's manager. Perhaps you need to accept that and get behind the team instead of wanting them beaten so you can oust...erm...the Everton manager?
When the kopites spank us next month and they are chanting his name and getting their "Agent Ráfa" signs out, you sit there and keep telling yourself he's an Everton manager.

When the kopites spank us next month and they are chanting his name and getting their "Agent Ráfa" signs out, you sit there and keep telling yourself he's an Everton manager.
They're double bluffing stu. They want you to fume and sack him. Then they'll laugh at you as nuno gets us relegated. Don't fall for it mate. Tap your nose and wink at them

Status
Not open for further replies.