2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think you have one foot out the door now Benitez.

Shame after a very reasonable start, the players actually looked hungry to win at times, but that uplifting time as long since passed.

Take Brands with you when you go, oh, and shut the door behind you.

Yes, of course we would. The same way the same group of players looked better under Carlo
Apart from the start of last season, it was poor football most of the rest of the time. Yes we picked up a few good result more by luck than anything else. Last part of the season Carlos performed poorly.

To be fair to Dunc he played a big part in getting Lewin to be the player he is now.

The bloke who is credited for making our best player the player he is, and they want him gone?

Because I don't think changing him would make a blind bit of difference at this point.

If I felt the board had a plan and had been working on a replacement for weeks, fine. But we all know they haven't.

So why get rid and panic into another appointment who'll have the same bunch of tossers to work with.

You talk like the players just plod onto the pitch and do what they want. A coach is there to do just that, coach - Benitez is poor at it, VERY poor. Tactically inept, arrogant, unresponsive.

Ancelotti had 'this bunch of tossers' 2nd at this point last season. When is it going to sink it that it's Benitez that's the problem? The players are trying to get him sacked, they know he's pony.

I'm 100% on that.

I'd feel for him if he was trying things, if he wasn't just doing the same thing over and over again and proving just how outdated his managerial approach is.

Do I think we'd get relegated if he stayed? No, actually. I think we'd probably be lower mid-table, which would show just how much Ancelotti actually elevated this squad (and he should have done better I know).

But God, the difference is night and day between them - the clear gulf in quality.

The guy has not been a good manager in five, six years. He hasn't had a look in at any other PL job other than the mess up in the north east and the mess in the north west. Sums it up.

Dunc. My word has it come to this again. He was terrible in charge and I still don’t know why he is part of any coaching set up. He needs to go too when we inevitably sack Benitez.
Probably because the likes of Lukaku and Calvert Lewin are on record and praised his coaching and making them better strikers. Don't think it should be ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.