• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s going to be painful mate

I don’t want to go, but I will

Mugs like me are why this stuff keeps happening

I was just with 2 of my mates today who are season ticket holders and they're absolutely dreading it. Going out of habit than any real sense of hope.

It might need the match going fan to start protesting because the board clearly don't go on social media to gage fan reaction.

A good defence needs a leader goalkeeper. Pickford is one miss after another, every game a few balls he kicks out of play. Hes a good shot stopper but a foundation for a new Everton, in my opinion, he is not.
I mean he's been one of our most consistent players over the last 12 months...

He puts a few out of touch because he tries to actually do something with his kicks rather than just punting up the middle of the pitch. He is so so so so far from being a problem that needs addressing.

Martinez, Koeman, Ancelotti, Benitez. All ended with the same shitplay. Somehow the coin has to drop that the squad they were working with, is a bunch of mercenary's. You think aguy like Tuchel could make something out of Iwobi?
But the squads those various managers had (apart from Ancelotti and Benitez) were nothing like each other. There's what, one player left from Martinez's squad? Maybe two? Are we saying all this is Coleman's fault? Seems unlikely.

I mean he's been one of our most consistent players over the last 12 months...

He puts a few out of touch because he tries to actually do something with his kicks rather than just punting up the middle of the pitch. He is so so so so far from being a problem that needs addressing.
Spot on. Don’t get me wrong he has his moments where he is a idiot. But look at him for England breaking all records. Because he has a decent defence and team in front of him. While at Everton well we can all see what he has in front of him. He could Improve in certain areas like catching a cross. But he is far down the list off players and people at the club who need the chop.

Status
Not open for further replies.