27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there's two things he culpable for our poor running of the club:

A) not bringing his own people in and leaving kenwright in a prominent position of power at the club.

B) being influenced by agents.

I think there is alot of people at everton who don't want everton to succeed. As success brings demands and those demands would expose the people who just aren't good enough at our club.
Definitely B there was big shenanigans with the Iwobi David Louis transfers (same agent for both players)

First of all apologies if that term offends you but your speaking to the wrong person thinking people like me are dividing the fan base! Try looking up towards the board and the reason why this protest has come about. Fair enough If you dont agree with it that’s your choice.

How would you go about getting changes at the club then??
Are you willing to keep spending your hard earned money and watching us achieve nothing year after year after year with nothing but misery and failure in return?
Last paragraph is interesting. There are those who without doubt, couldn't be arsed about results. Treating matchday purely as a social gathering. They'll come hail, rain or shine and support or harangue what they see on the pitch. I was guilty of that through the seventies going to the match and in one or two instances not knowing who our opponents were. But I still went and after a fourteen year gap, was rewarded with seeing us win something.

Heres another thing, if alot of fans plan to leave, and I mean leave, wont the gates all be locked anyway? No exits are actually going to be open that early are they?

I’ve also seen many super blues booing Lukaku and Stones to a point where they wanted out. Top players, but not good enough for Everton?
You think they wanted out because of booing? Nothing to do with Manchester clubs wanting them on big money?

I stand by my point, its hard to achieve any meaningful improvements when you have people clapping off players after shipping 5 home to Watford. There would still be some who would happily clap Kenwright and the board if we got relegated

I think there's two things he culpable for our poor running of the club:

A) not bringing his own people in and leaving kenwright in a prominent position of power at the club.

B) being influenced by agents.

I think there is alot of people at everton who don't want everton to succeed. As success brings demands and those demands would expose the people who just aren't good enough at our club.
I think Kenwright would be quite happy for Moshiri to fail, makes him look better.
It’s obvious that a lot of the people at the club are his choices. There is no way Moshiri hired DBB, and all our ex Everton coaches.

We've sacked managers for not progressing from the previous seasons.

Koeman - 7th
Koeman/Big Sam - 8th
Silva - 8th
Silva/Carlo - 12th
Carlo - 10th.

Was it a case of money spent we should be higher than top half finishes previous?

It now a case of disillusionment? That there's no real future under the current regime as there's no plan?

The relegation argument doesn't even bother me as that wont happen. But are we more concerned about a better outlook going forward?

I fully respect any blue who decides to get up on walk out on 27mins. They want the same as we all want, a club that actually wants to compete and not just make the numbers up in the league. We don’t deserve and aren’t entitled to success. You have to earn it. At the moment, there are people at our club, that don’t even deserve the stupid amount of money they are getting each year. Big changes needed from top to bottom. And all the bits in between.

Status
Not open for further replies.