27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any match going Evertonian is completely within their right to do what they want during this game but in my extremely humble opinion it will only be detrimental to the players and will further compound our situation.

If you decide to leave make sure you really think it through and make sure you're absolutely doing it from a personal point of view and you've not been caught up in the Everton social media circus which is an absolute mine field.

I am totally against it.

Not the principle of it but we need to worry about winning games more than anything else right now. Anything else is just a distraction to the most important thing.

The people in charge of the club will already be aware of the sentiment (to be fair that's not stopped Moshiri in the past...) so it doesn't do anything anyway.

Any match going Evertonian is completely within their right to do what they want during this game but in my extremely humble opinion it will only be detrimental to the players and will further compound our situation.

If you decide to leave make sure you really think it through and make sure you're absolutely doing it from a personal point of view and you've not been caught up in the Everton social media circus which is an absolute mine field.
i hate social media . But for this it’s been a useful tool to get various fan groups together.

Thing is mate, if the players are more concerned with watching the crowd midway through the first half, they shouldn't be on the pitch anyway.

The common theme is a terrible squad sprinkled with a few key players throughout

Lukaku, Gueye, Richarlison Doucoure

If they’re fit most of the season the team can do ok. If they’re sold and we don’t replace them, or they’re injured for extended periods, the squad shows it’s real level of being lower bottom half.

Benitez is right when he says we’ll pick up once key players are back. Doucoure has already made a difference to performance levels since he’s returned. If he gets injured again though, any sort of recovery moving forward won’t happen regardless of DCL coming back.

This is the nature of the squad and has been for about 5 years now.

Massively.

Example under Silva - Gana went and our midfield was left with Davies, Gomes, Siggy, Delph, Gbammin, Schnierlin, Besic on the books. That's not a midfield to compete and cost £100+million.

Then the first thing Carlo did when he took over was buy 2 key midfielders because we were massively lacking.

The idea should've been bolstering areas each season little by little, getting rid of the rubbish, and that didn't need £30mill players coming in either. Even having more faith in the academy would help out, which hasn't happened as much

No it wont
You have to remember not everyone will want to do it. The crowd is already pretty divided.

"Why are you not leaving?" "Bad fan you" "Sit down knobhead" etc etc. Night game, ale taken on, horrendous weather, a proper powder keg.

Status
Not open for further replies.