27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I appreciate the attempt to send a message to the board, but I cannot agree that a 27 minute walkout is a good idea.

I don't think the super blues on twitter realise most of the match going fans don't follow them or use social media and most I've spoken to have spoken against it.

It's a game where we need to support the team, some of the concourses are too small for a mass pile in (main stand, bullens and upper gwladys) and it'll no doubt rile up some of the fans who have will be disturbed trying to watch the game. It's also a bit selfish, this could be some young childs first game and instead it's getting impacted by a useless inconvenience.

Seriously - why not just protest outside the ground or make more banners? I can imagine fans of other teams will find this funny - and also the players will be confused... "Where've they gone?... Oh they're back again never mind".

Its all about drawing awareness.

I appreciate the attempt to send a message to the board, but I cannot agree that a 27 minute walkout is a good idea.

I don't think the super blues on twitter realise most of the match going fans don't follow them or use social media and most I've spoken to have spoken against it.

It's a game where we need to support the team, some of the concourses are too small for a mass pile in (main stand, bullens and upper gwladys) and it'll no doubt rile up some of the fans who have will be disturbed trying to watch the game. It's also a bit selfish, this could be some young childs first game and instead it's getting impacted by a useless inconvenience.

Seriously - why not just protest outside the ground or make more banners? I can imagine fans of other teams will find this funny - and also the players will be confused... "Where've they gone?... Oh they're back again never mind".

There is nothing selfish at all about this. It's long overdue.

And the media are more than aware and that is the whole point of this.

"Just support the team" is a ridiculous argument after all these years. They have let us down year on year and doing nothing and clapping the board has been proven to be a complete waste of time.

Are you really worried about the players being confused ?
The fans have been confused about the payers for donkeys years.

Its all about drawing awareness.

Yes, but you can do that in much better ways. Walking out and disrupting people who want to watch the game isn't a great idea - like a few post backs who said they're taking a10 year old lad to his first game.

Protest outside the ground or more banners / chants is much better. IMO this is just supporters groups either lacking self awareness or just trying to make themselves look like the biggest blues. The twitter radio thing was a constant cringe fest and I don't think it will go down well tonight with the other fans who don't act like Bill Kenwright on twitter.

Yes, but you can do that in much better ways. Walking out and disrupting people who want to watch the game isn't a great idea - like a few post backs who said they're taking a10 year old lad to his first game.

Protest outside the ground or more banners / chants is much better. IMO this is just supporters groups either lacking self awareness or just trying to make themselves look like the biggest blues. The twitter radio thing was a constant cringe fest and I don't think it will go down well tonight with the other fans who don't act like Bill Kenwright on twitter.
Nobody is expecting a 10 year old lad to go downstairs

Status
Not open for further replies.