27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
none of these people have Everton's best interests at heart. The media are all giving this lots of publicity cos they want to see a bust up, and they want us out the way. They'd love nothing more than to see Everton head down the tubes with vicious infighting and then a juicy relegation. they'd love it.
Of course they will, but it doesn't change the basic truth of one word Jordan said

Seems you've completely lost touch Dave
No. I just dont buy into the conservatism of this lot, and not many other Everton supporters do either.

If they were bold and asking for revolutionary change theyld have my backing. As it is they are merely begging the man who creates the chaos to maybe not do it as much in the future by changing a few faces in the boardroom.

...and at base I also still suspect this is merely a feet stamping proxy protest against the manager.

They have NOTHING to recommend themselves to anyone interested in real change at the club.

They should ditch their unwanted stunt tonight and not make waves for a team that desperately needs all hands on deck.

No. I just dont buy into the conservatism of this lot, and not many other Everton supporters do either.

If they were bold and asking for revolutionary change theyld have my backing. As it is they are merely begging the man who creates the chaos to maybe not do it as much in the future by changing a few faces in the boardroom.

...and at base I also still suspect this is merely a feet stamping proxy protest against the manager.

They have NOTHING to recommend themselves to anyone interested in real change at the club.

They should ditch their unwanted stunt tonight and not make waves for a team that desperately needs all hands on deck.

I agree - I don't think a lot of people will be doing this tonight either. Only a few hundred who lapped it up on social media.

Also - the usual who go down for a pint when the bar opens and half past will be getting confused with that lot.

Of course they will, but it doesn't change the basic truth of one word Jordan said
broadcasting the truth isn't always the best course. do the fans really want to be seen telling the world tonight 'our owner is a complete moron'. I don't see how that works for us at all. The chances of us creating now a formidable atmosphere against Arsenal are already in the bin. The first misplaced pass and the whole thing starts to wobble. If we keep cool heads we get our full squad back in a couple of weeks and a much better run of fixtures, and the chance to sign some players next month. That's all now in jeopardy, the fans are now taking an active role in destabilising the club at a critical point. Now you can have the view that that is the best course, it seems to me to be an insane gamble with the club's whole future.

What do you mean by ' revolutionary change '

I appreciate the attempt to send a message to the board, but I cannot agree that a 27 minute walkout is a good idea.

I don't think the super blues on twitter realise most of the match going fans don't follow them or use social media and most I've spoken to have spoken against it.

It's a game where we need to support the team, some of the concourses are too small for a mass pile in (main stand, bullens and upper gwladys) and it'll no doubt rile up some of the fans who have will be disturbed trying to watch the game. It's also a bit selfish, this could be some young childs first game and instead it's getting impacted by a useless inconvenience.

Seriously - why not just protest outside the ground or make more banners? I can imagine fans of other teams will find this funny - and also the players will be confused... "Where've they gone?... Oh they're back again never mind".
Itls the most ignorant and selfish "look at me" moment there can be...just at the time we need eveyone pulling for the team.

They are a reactionary bunch who no Evertonian who wants Moshiri out and the team to survive should have any truck with.

Itls the most ignorant and selfish "look at me" moment there can be...just at the time we need eveyone pulling for the team.

They are a reactionary bunch who no Evertonian who wants Moshiri out and the team to survive should have any truck with.

Sad to see you are now an apologist for the board. Is there any issue you wouldn't want to be contrarian about lol

Sad to see you are now an apologist for the board. Is there any issue you wouldn't want to be contrarian about lol
I'm an apologist for the board for wanting Moshiri and the board gone?

How does that work then?

This 27 minute lot are the ones who want to protect Moshiri and his investment. They said so.

Direct your anti-board rhetoric toward them not me.

I'm an apologist for the board for wanting Moshiri and the board gone?

How does that work then?

This 27 minute lot are the ones who want to protect Moshiri and his investment. They said so.

Direct your anti-board rhetoric toward them not me.

You can't claim to be against the board and owner and then sneer at those trying to do something.

That's the issue with this. There is far too much sneering. If you want to do nothing then fine, no problem. But people would rather be part of the few who tried to do something than those who sat on their hands and looked down on those who tried.

You have to stand up at some point if you want meaningful change.

broadcasting the truth isn't always the best course. do the fans really want to be seen telling the world tonight 'our owner is a complete moron'. I don't see how that works for us at all. The chances of us creating now a formidable atmosphere against Arsenal are already in the bin. The first misplaced pass and the whole thing starts to wobble. If we keep cool heads we get our full squad back in a couple of weeks and a much better run of fixtures, and the chance to sign some players next month. That's all now in jeopardy, the fans are now taking an active role in destabilising the club at a critical point. Now you can have the view that that is the best course, it seems to me to be an insane gamble with the club's whole future.
Neither is ignoring it.
Enough is enough.
You let them know they're on notice, there's no hiding place - not any more

Status
Not open for further replies.