2021/22 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem with freezing him out is that his value goes down.

The £30-35mil fee would now be £23-25mil and so i think Mina may be off as well to stretch us to £40mil which buys two new full backs.

Interesting to see who comes in as replacements...hopefully u23 aged quality rather than stop gaps.

"going to"or are you American?

I doubt he is being sold for lack of ability Probably because he is does not accept the manager's instructions. That is a sacking in any walk of life. Of course we are only guessing.
You are mocking a poster for saying gonna .
And that is what you post then?

The £30-35mil fee would now be £23-25mil and so i think Mina may be off as well to stretch us to £40mil which buys two new full backs.

Interesting to see who comes in as replacements...hopefully u23 aged quality rather than stop gaps.

His value won't go down in the next fortnight.

surprised Chelsea would go after him with chilwell and alonso
Both are better defenders than Digne. Never mind this “he's a great attacking full back” crap.....you’re a defender, that’s your no.1 job, and he’s not great at it imo. Physically too small, like Coleman and Pickford, it’s part of the reason we concede so many at set pieces.

Chris I am thrilled by your attention. I have followed your threads with unremitting devotion. You never fail to fulfil my impression of what you are like. Keep it up. The forum needs your like, instead of all of us boring contributors.

It will be stop gaps as this is why Brands has gone, he wanted to go in different direction but the club wants to preserve with who ever is available no planning for the future

His value won't go down in the next fortnight.

If a club sees a player frozen out then theyre not going to be paying market value.

Thats common sense...its a fire sale.

Chris I am thrilled by your attention. I have followed your threads with unremitting devotion. You never fail to fulfil my impression of what you are like. Keep it up. The forum needs your like, instead of all of us boring contributors.

Perhaps use the reply/quote functions or put an @ in front of the posters name youre replying to...

For "Chris" it would be @nsno-chris for example.

Otherwise no one knows what / who you are referring to :)

Hi mate, I had to search for ages to find this. I hope my advice in the other thread comes in to use.

With regards to your post; I couldn’t give a rats arse mate. But thanks for your input

Status
Not open for further replies.