2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have they imploded?

It seems it after a defeat but we finished 11th last season and are a middle of the road team who, points wise, is currently as close to relegation as we are to Europe.

Maybe things aren’t as drastic as they seem?
While other teams find their groove, we get worse... We will be nowhere near European spots come May

Benitez wont be sacked, until its turns in to bottom 3 fight. The owners can screw on it for this bizarre appointment. Everton will end up in bottom 3 the longer this joker is here.
I was convinced we were bottom 3 fodder before the Arsenal match, but was pretty convinced afterwards that an angry Goodison with the team playing for the fans can keep us up. I was willing to give him a chance as manager despite my reservations but it's just not working and now he's turning on his own players he's surely done for, I mean it's not as if we're blessed with a massive squad where he can pick an choose.

We are in a now in a no win situation.

Can't blame the manager given the squad and investment he has had.

Can't defend the manager either for losing every week and leaking goals.

No point in kicking off between ourselves because whether you want him sacked or not , kicking off about it won't change it unless you do it at the game. That's if we don't win mind you, otherwise you get called for everything.

The fanbase is as fragmented as it has ever been and you can blame benitez all you want but it's a end product of the mess we are in. No manager would have us better , insert name here would still be losing because of how bad we are. The only difference is we all went into it with a distaste to begin with.

This squad is one of the worst in the league no matter who is in charge. I hope everyone gets their wish very soon, a lovely Christmas present to sack the kopite. Then you will all get a lovely realisation that it's not the manager , even if the manager is failing. You see who the club sign without brands , because it's that crap that have made us the team we are.

This is the Everton that this club wanted through their own choices. So we better accept it because it ain't changing anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.