2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I’ve not said that. I just think the nature of those types of chants are unsavoury against anyone. It’s got nothing to do with his performance as a manager.
I’ve never been one for songs like that, but there was a very clear message the away fans who sang it were sending.

He hasn’t been accepted. He’s still former Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez, and in increasing likelihood, that is all he’ll ever be.

I get that mate but if people ask me am I happy at present the answer is no but that's not down to Benitez.

I haven't been happy under Ancelotti/Silva/Koeman/Alladyce & most of Martinez's tenures.

Ultimately the problem isn't the manager and sacking/replacing him doesn't float my boat.

Same. But sometimes things are just plain bad.

When we've fired a manager I don't think 1 person or pundit felt it was the wrong thing to do at that time For the most part it was always the burden of the transfer fees we'd spent and expectations.

This isn't the case now. This is about just being a solid enough side then to take a step forward, show signs of a future.

Benitez doesn't tick any of those boxes. You're not looking forward to any real signs of hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.