Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Id say Ferguson till the summer with Rooney as assistant...or vice versa.

I dont care if either of them are well spoken, they both know football inside out, bring new ideas and have a presence.

Otherwise it has to be Ruben Amorim...

If we're doing away with a DOF would love Moyes back to do it all but if we're only looking at free no compensation available managers Favre or Jesse Marsch or Ferguson given a run at it.

I would still love to have Potter and his progressive modern system based style that doesn't fall apart with a few injuries. Possession based, chance creation. Yes I'm still banging the Potter drum since the manager hunt but I doubt he'd come to us now. Besides I think Moshiri only wants managers that have won something(no matter how long ago) and not managers that will win things in future. Palace, Villa and Brighton will all be above us come May if we keep the dinosaur so I'd take anyone with a desire to improve both the players and himself

For me, we need to get rid of Benitez and find an interim manager most likely Ferguson but I wouldn't be surprised if Unsworth gets a call.

Anywho, the most important thing is to find a Director of Football who has complete control over the installation of a manager and acts as the medium between board and chairman plus transfers. It is the only way a Director of Football works.

Regarding managers, I think we need a motivational manager over so call tactically manager due to this squad of players.

Managers I would be interested in:
Kasper Hjulmand
Graham Potter
Diego Martinez

So interim manager until the New Year, Director of Football in with new manager in tow who can make key signings (right back and centre midfielder) quickly.

I think it is only a matter of time before Benitez gets the boot as things simply cannot carry on this way, so who would everyone want. The obvious choice is Duncan Ferguson to the end of the season but myself I would like a young up and coming manager given a chance so my choice would be Frank Lampard who did pretty good at Derby and was harshly treated at Chelsea.

It's a bigger question than who next, Everton are a joke, outside the fans, we who every week live in hope that something different will happen yet it never does. The stark reality of 5 years with Moshri at the helm is Everton have no plan, no solution other than throwing money at the problem. Brands was hated by a lot on this forum, but it has to be clear to everyone that several players were bought by Managers not by him. So it comes back to the question of what next, hindsight is a wonderful tool and looking back it is easy to point the finger but we are now clearly in a much worse position financially, squad depth and managerially than we were 5 years ago....So hopefully the board can learn from what's taken place over the last 5 years and LEARN. So for me, it requires someone that has the weight to be given complete control over all football-related business, the Brands situation love him or hate him has shown how the boards half and half approach is akin to Turkeys voting for Christmas... So with Brands exit and Rafael's downward spiral, you would hope the next DOF if there is one will come together with a Manager he has already selected....

Bloody hell were doing the full loop the loop back to Moyes. Bloody Barmy, us Everton fans are. I guess that’s what happens when we haven’t tasted success for so long. Benitez, needs to go, but Moyes and Ferguson shouldn’t be anywhere near the job.

Id say Ferguson till the summer with Rooney as assistant...or vice versa.

I dont care if either of them are well spoken, they both know football inside out, bring new ideas and have a presence.

Otherwise it has to be Ruben Amorim...
Ruben Amorim would be a dream and I think our current squad with afew additions is set up for a 343 but he would cost too much

Why didn't we go for Conte when he was free

Status
Not open for further replies.