New Everton Stadium Discussion

Is there info in there about how steep each stand is going to be? In degrees?

Cheers.

The original planning had the lower seats at between 25 and 32 degrees (to comply with safe standing regulations) and the upper tiers at the maximum allowed 33 degrees.
There have been no changes mentioned in the revised/latest planning application so that should remain the same.

Not exactly. IMO anyway. Success will bring in more and more fans. But what you got to look at is Goodison Park now. Old ground, minimal modern facilities, lots of obstructed views. Sold out every week with a waiting list. And you think (like a fair few out there) that 52000 might not be filled every game?

Factor in a brand new stadium and its location, I think not only will this be sold out every week but the demand will be more. Maybe there is scope to increase should we return to being successful. Maybe maybe not.

But all of the clubs that have gone to new stadiums all the clubs that have build upwards have had the full stadiums or near full. The 'Sunderland' factor well sadly like Bolton they're not in top flight. But if they were they'd be filling their grounds as they did at the start. Both Tottenham and Arsenal and West Ham for that matter went from under our GP capacity to 60,000 plus. Of course they're London based but we're a big club. Sadly the club have always acted too cautiously.

But seriously I don't get how people can say we won't fill it. We'd fill it and another 10,000.
I get what you are saying regarding waiting lists... however... what I have found about that is these people who are on them are alrite just doing that... being on them... when it comes to the crunch and they are actually asked to stump up the cash for a season ticket then that becomes and entirely different kettle of fish...

I don’t think the London Clubs do have that home based support that Northern Clubs have.. they sell out because there tickets are sold through the likes of Keith Prowse Tickets and Hospitality Agency..StubHub etc.. London Clubs have plenty of foot traffic which the North doesn’t.. tourists go to London go to Madame Tussaud’s.. Tower of London and probably take in a Premier League match depending whose st home.. if they can’t get tickets for Chelsea.. they will get one for West Ham.. if not West Ham they will get one for Brentford.. that’s why they sell out..
the likes of Clubs in the North not the global ones like United or Liverpool all rely on a solid local base.. this is there lifeblood.. I think Everton have a good solid dependable average of between 45k and 50k.. Man City probably similar and as we know.. they do have some empty seats in a 55k seater stadium and that’s after 10 years of success..
You need to win major trophies on a regular basis to enlarge you fanbase and it takes a while.. Leicester City attendence never swelled by much after they won the title because it was a one off..

I'm 5'10" so leg room will be fine for me. I'm more concerned about width. Am I right in thinking each seat is individual, not connected to the one next to it? Hope so.

Here's more detail.
P1020655.JPG

I get what you are saying regarding waiting lists... however... what I have found about that is these people who are on them are alrite just doing that... being on them... when it comes to the crunch and they are actually asked to stump up the cash for a season ticket then that becomes and entirely different kettle of fish...

I don’t think the London Clubs do have that home based support that Northern Clubs have.. they sell out because there tickets are sold through the likes of Keith Prowse Tickets and Hospitality Agency..StubHub etc.. London Clubs have plenty of foot traffic which the North doesn’t.. tourists go to London go to Madame Tussaud’s.. Tower of London and probably take in a Premier League match depending whose st home.. if they can’t get tickets for Chelsea.. they will get one for West Ham.. if not West Ham they will get one for Brentford.. that’s why they sell out..
the likes of Clubs in the North not the global ones like United or Liverpool all rely on a solid local base.. this is there lifeblood.. I think Everton have a good solid dependable average of between 45k and 50k.. Man City probably similar and as we know.. they do have some empty seats in a 55k seater stadium and that’s after 10 years of success..
You need to win major trophies on a regular basis to enlarge you fanbase and it takes a while.. Leicester City attendence never swelled by much after they won the title because it was a one off..
ive been on the list for over three years, only after a single in pretty much any part of the ground and not had a sniff. I suspect your agenda may be clouding your judgement

ive been on the list for over three years, only after a single in pretty much any part of the ground and not had a sniff. I suspect your agenda may be clouding your judgement
That’s fine my friend all about opinions... saying you will take a season ticket and actually taking one are two entirely different things in my book as regards some people... Hope you get one for the new stadium...

That’s fine my friend all about opinions... saying you will take a season ticket and actually taking one are two entirely different things in my book as regards some people... Hope you get one for the new stadium...

I had one for 12 years straight, sadly had to give it up the season we got bought... been waiting the year after since and not had a shout.

I also paid for the membership 2 years on the bounce.

Amazing how little Half a Billion gets these days!

But BMD much needed and we'll be blinded by the quality on the pitch, rather than any MFI fittings around the stadium!?

*for the young uns, MFI was a low to mid range furniture and furnishings shop that went bust?
Think DFS. The drone footage is amazing, it’s such a great location.