Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

150M+

My theory is that a 'reset' will come in the summer, with a big sale of Richarlison and potentially Calvert Lewin... And a big profit being booked essentially bringing us back to zero allowing is to make losses in the following years again...
I mean, Richy is off, think he only stayed because the club let him go to the Olympics. If we sell DCL we are idiots, build the team around him, he’s one of our true gems at the club. I’d literally sell anyone in the team before him, including Doucs.

I mean, Richy is off, think he only stayed because the club let him go to the Olympics. If we sell DCL we are idiots, build the team around him, he’s one of our true gems at the club. I’d literally sell anyone in the team before him, including Doucs.
All comes down to money if Arsenal or Newcastle want to give us 100mil for DCL then it’s see you later

Spotrac are probably the most reliable when it comes to sporting players' salaries, they have him in £119k, second only to Yerry Mina.

Some hilarious wages we’re paying, over £50k a week on Nkounkou?

if Arsenal or Newcastle are silly enough to bid £80m for DCL we should bite their hands off. His long term future isn’t with us and he stated that himself.

There's an argument to be made that getting rid of a DoF has zero impact until the next transfer window.

Fortunately, we're about to get some evidence that may help us render some judgments.
Brands had some decent signings but I can’t say he will be missed in the transfer window.

Status
Not open for further replies.