Match Thread Everton v Brighton - Preview, Match Report and MotM poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pure popcorn from him, I mean the chance was there to make a change after Gordon’s first, he waits till we concede a third to even think of one then doesn’t implement it until after Gordon’s second, then goes like for like swapping Allan for Gomes instead of an extra attacker

It highlights to me Benitez has not a fliiping clue.

Start of the second half everything is going down our right through Kenny and Gordon. So Rafael takes of Kenny (who wasn’t great and on a yellow) but take the risk.

Dont forget Coleman, Delph.

Disagree. Gomes came in to late. Should have come in for Kenny. At half at the latest!

Not in the 87th min though. Had to be a striker at that stage. It was just chuck it into the box time and hope a forward can get on the end of something.
Not a non scoring never gets in the box midfielder in the 87th min.
Smacked of benitez all over. Negative negative negative.

The actually did better then I expected.

Saying that they made MacCallister look like Messi
Lallana should have scored in the 1st half, he was the spare man with no one picking him up. The Mac Allisters goal, spare man again? Thats is what happens when you play 2 v 3, not hard. I called it and I dont earn £8m a year! WHY is it so hard?

Who is there to even line up as a potential managerial replacement at this point?
gettyimages-1331128432-594x594-1.jpg

Natural progression.

Status
Not open for further replies.