2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are still 15th, albeit only on goal difference.
Time for a change!
12 pts off 7th too. A win today and we might have still had some hope. The season is done and he doesn't look like he's going to get it right ever at us. Season is done even for a new manager. I gave him time due to injuries etc but today just proved me wrong and a lot of people right in here. Happy to admit it. I don't buy into all the relegation bed wetting in here but Moshiri just needs to swing the axe now before we do end up in actual trouble with Benitez

I can unsderstand people being disappointed and pissed off. That part I get.

The part I dont get is afetr every defeat the posts rammed with "he's got to go now" and "That's the end for him after that".

How do people think that when we know this owner is 100% behind Benitez and he's allowing to reconfigure the club behind the scenes and now spend tens of millions of his cash?

I dont get it. It's wasted energy.

If we're not in decent shape by the end of the season I'd say we need to rethink the manager situation. But there'll be no change of manager between now and then, and it'd be highly irresponsible if the manager situation did change. One false move and we really could be looking at spiralling to the bottom of the league.

Keep your heads. New players will be coming in and players like Calvert-Lewin will be back up to speed and we'll get our good results again.

Simple question, yes or no (I know you’re not keen on those, but try just this once). No “£1.7m” or “injuries” or “it doesn’t matter what I think, the owner has decided” etc etc. just a yes or no answer to this simple question:

Do you think Rafael Benitez is doing a good job as manager of Everton Football Club?

I bet you can’t do it.
Yes or no?

The club was destroyed many years ago by the behind the scenes staff - Benitez is the easy target for people unwilling to give a manager a chance. The same people who boo our striker as he comes off the bench. It’s absolutely pathetic.

Unwilling to give him a chance? Is this a joke? 6 Prem managers have been sacked this season with better form than Benitez.
We haven’t scored the opening goal in a match for 10 games and are on just about the worst 15 game run in the history of the club.

He’s had chance after chance. He isn’t turning this around.

I can understand people being disappointed and pissed off. That part I get.

The part I dont get is after every defeat the posts rammed with "he's got to go now" and "That's the end for him after that".

How do people think that when we know this owner is 100% behind Benitez and he's allowing him to reconfigure the club behind the scenes and now spend tens of millions of his cash?

If we're not in decent shape by the end of the season I'd say we need to rethink the manager situation. But there'll be no change of manager between now and then, and it'd be highly irresponsible if the manager situation did change. One false move and we really could be looking at spiralling to the bottom of the league.

Keep your heads. New players will be coming in and players like Calvert-Lewin will be back up to speed and we'll get our good results again.

….phew, that’s ok then, he‘ll suddenly become a good coach.

The part I dont get is after every defeat the posts rammed with "he's got to go now" and "That's the end for him after that".
Maybe people saw us heading into Mike Walker form and knew better than to let him continue our fall down the table.

How do people think that when we know this owner is 100% behind Benitez and he's allowing to reconfigure the club behind the scenes and now spend tens of millions of his cash?

With this manager continuing in the job we are already spiralling to the bottom of the league. 6 points in 36 available.

How do people think that when we know this owner is 100% behind Benitez and he's allowing him to reconfigure the club behind the scenes and now spend tens of millions of his cash?

Are you for real?

We ARE spiralling to the bottom of the league.

How about reconfiguring his team selections, tactics, subbing and taking some repondibility for the defeats and our Pl position.

Status
Not open for further replies.