2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today we saw 1 team where every player knew what he should do , were extremely well coached and played as a team. They had played 3 days ago and ran us off the pitch. Potter clearly knows what he is doing.

On the other hand Everton were shambolic , played 3 centre halves but not one attacked the ball , Kenny at wing back who offers nothing offensive, Coleman on the left when we have a French international on the bench. Benitez wouldn't bring him on due to his ego so we had 2 centre forwards but no one could cross from the left.
Played 2 in midfield and were totally overrun.
And Benitez the tactical genius changed nothing at half time and then nothing for a further 20 minutes.
And when he does make a sub he brings on serial failure Rondon instead of Dobbin who had done so well at Chelsea.

Benitez is finished as a coach at the top level. He knows it. 38000 at Goodison know it but Moshiri hasn't got a scooby.

Sad sad times.

Bringing on Rondon and calling out the fans for not cheering this move... Not smart by the manager.
The same fans that had watched us from minute one , be on the back foot, over 30 minutes for a shot on target, had a midfield obviously over run and needing an extra man for most of the game.
That get's sorted out in the last minutes ?
He brings Rondon on, a supposed target man , after they have brought on a center half who is a crock and is very good on the air.
The best two players for us were young hungry and fast and causing them trouble , anybody with a brain would have put on more of same on, here are your choices Dobbin or Rondon which on fits the bill ?
Arrogant tit making out the fans know f all , well we know what we're watching, time for arrogance is when you are on top not rock bottom and looking clueless.

It doesn't matter what I support - it is the reality.

Anyone believing Benitez is getting handed money and spending it and then not given time to see how these players perform are completely deluding themselves.

They can scream about a sacking all they want but it isn't happening.
When the manager can't perform it doesn't matter who we get in

...but Liverpool's flakiness you doubted turned out right?

Swings and roundabouts eh?

….yep, you were spot on with that prediction;

C18C8849-93AA-4C49-B41F-7A859F6849D2.jpeg

No one's hiding mate.

Here's the weight of the situation: you and your cohort of wreckers and moaners are running round with your hair on fire screaming for a sacking that wont come.

The manager is spending the owner's cash for the first time and will be handed the season to get things straightened out.

Anything else is just BS and hot air. I know you dont want to consider reality, but there it is.
The thing is I don’t think any of the fans care anymore about him being able to make his own signings, I’m a season ticket holder and haven’t set foot in GP since the derby and wont again until he’s gone. I’m sure there are many more who’ll do the same. As long as he’s at the club this is an Everton I want nothing to do with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back