2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one's hiding mate.

Here's the weight of the situation: you and your cohort of wreckers and moaners are running round with your hair on fire screaming for a sacking that wont come.

The manager is spending the owner's cash for the first time and will be handed the season to get things straightened out.

Anything else is just BS and hot air. I know you dont want to consider reality, but there it is.
Simple question, yes or no (I know you’re not keen on those, but try just this once). No “£1.7m” or “injuries” or “it doesn’t matter what I think, the owner has decided” etc etc. just a yes or no answer to this simple question:

Do you think Rafael Benitez is doing a good job as manager of Everton Football Club?

I bet you can’t do it.

I am starting to think that I would like him to stay until the summer, have that idiot Moshiri realize that he was wrong , we not gonna get relegated and also we have no chance to get to Europe so don’t care if we are 8 or 17 , just want to see his fat sweaty face every week over and over with excuses and him blaming everyone beside him for one more pathetic end of the season
there is no way that he is gonna stay after this season , there is no way that we will achieve anything under him as modern football passed him long time ago, he never invested in himself after he left our neighbors , he didn’t adapt and this is result today , week after week the same issues , far Spanish dinosaur

Keeps saying we are making mistakes and we are but YOU set up in a 541 with Coleman at left back, !! Negative tactics we are constantly under pressure because we play in our own half, without the ball and are constantly asking for trouble. We should be on the front foot at home. Shows it all when the players actually have a go and forget his tactics we are better

Not cool, not cool at all.
Joking about bad things isn't the same as doing bad things. The joke may not even be condoning bad things. It could be damming them. It depends on the actually joke. The subject of a joke and the target of a joke can be different. Being offended doesn't prove the joke is wrong.

No one's hiding mate.

Here's the weight of the situation: you and your cohort of wreckers and moaners are running round with your hair on fire screaming for a sacking that wont come.

The manager is spending the owner's cash for the first time and will be handed the season to get things straightened out.

Anything else is just BS and hot air. I know you dont want to consider reality, but there it is.
Look at the poll Dave.

It's a lot more than me and a cohort of wreckers and moaners.

431 of us.

I can understand people being disappointed and pissed off. That part I get.

The part I dont get is after every defeat the posts rammed with "he's got to go now" and "That's the end for him after that".

How do people think that when we know this owner is 100% behind Benitez and he's allowing him to reconfigure the club behind the scenes and now spend tens of millions of his cash?

I dont get it. It's wasted energy.

If we're not in decent shape by the end of the season I'd say we need to rethink the manager situation. But there'll be no change of manager between now and then, and it'd be highly irresponsible if the manager situation did change. One false move and we really could be looking at spiralling to the bottom of the league.

Keep your heads. New players will be coming in and players like Calvert-Lewin will be back up to speed and we'll get our good results again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back