2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s getting to the point where Dave needs his own sub section in the GOT forum.

He can sit in there mumbling to himself and playing cards, we can all take turns and visit him for a cheery chat occasionally to keep his spirits up.

We can cover lots of topics, never be short of a conversation.
Judas Baines
Judas Digne
Galoot Brands
Phenomenal Martinez
Moyes Stone Age football
Liverpool FC
Carpetbagging
The virtues of Kieron Dowell
Religion in Scottish football

Be very rewarding, a bit like visiting somebody in the local “ward” if you catch my drift.

Benitez out!

It’s getting to the point where Dave needs his own sub section in the GOT forum.

He can sit in there mumbling to himself and playing cards, we can all take turns and visit him for a cheery chat occasionally to keep his spirits up.

We can cover lots of topics, never be short of a conversation.
Judas Baines
Judas Digne
Galoot Brands
Phenomenal Martinez
Moyes Stone Age football
Liverpool FC
Carpetbagging
The virtues of Kieron Dowell
Religion in Scottish football

Be very rewarding, a bit like visiting somebody in the local “ward” if you catch my drift.

Benitez out!

That’s the Ormskirk Ozil to you.

My bad! The comment appeared in THiS thread so thought it relevant to respond, accordingly.
I'm off this site till the fat man's gone mate, might come back then, haven't been sleeping well lately, been having nightmares about Seamus with a big orange cat's face playing left back! Maybe you'll hear from me again in I hope the not too distant future when my nightmares have gone, best wishes to all the blues who deserve better than we've been served up,

*logs into Benitez thread

giphy.gif

*Logs out

I'm off this site till the fat man's gone mate, might come back then, haven't been sleeping well lately, been having nightmares about Seamus with a big orange cat's face playing left back! Maybe you'll hear from me again in I hope the not too distant future when my nightmares have gone, best wishes to all the blues who deserve better than we've been served up,
Yeah, seriously, I think I may just join you as it's driving me to drink. In fact, it's drink that keeps me coming on so if I stop drinking it's a double whammy!

In an ironic sort of way - and I am NOT a Rafe-ite in any form or fashion - but maybe it needs someone like him to light a fire under the arses of the club's hierarchy and cause a complete overhaul of the current laisse faire system we appear to have both created and endured for the past 20+ years. This will be his last job and at his age he probably doesn't give two f..igs about who he upsets as long as when he goes, as he sees it, he leaves the club in a better position both on and off the field. Let's be frank, he was a RS manager who dissed us but he still lives in or around Merseyside and I'm sure he would love nothing more than to be warmly welcomed by fans of both clubs when he retires rather than having to run the gauntlet of disgruntled Blues. Just my thought seeing as I don't see him getting hoofed anytime soon.
Meh at the moment he has a worse record than Mike Walker. The longer that continues, then he won't last much longer imo. He will always be always loved and warmly welcomed by reds. The true and proper supporters of this club, will always revile and detest him.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.